Justin Bieber Reassures Death-Threat-Sending Fans: 'I'm Not Dating Kim Kardashian'
By PopEater Staff Posted May 6th 2010 06:10AM
It's official: Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian aren't dating. In fact, they never were. But his fans thought otherwise and freaked out. It all started at the White House Correspondents Dinner last Saturday, when Justin Bieber, 16, tweeted a photo of himself posing with Kim Kardashian, 29, with the message, "Look, it's my girlfriend!" Moments later, Kardashian tweeted back, "I officially have Bieber fever!!!"
Kim Kardashian Photos
WASHINGTON - MAY 01: Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber attend the TIME/CNN/People/Fortune 2010 White House Correspondents' dinner pre-party at Hilton Washington Hotel on May 1, 2010 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Time Inc) *** Local Caption *** Kim Kardashian;Justin Bieber
Getty Images for Time Inc
Getty Images North America
Well, Bieber's fans weren't too happy to see the 16-year-old pop sensation flirting with the 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' reality starlet. In fact, Kardashian started receiving threats not long after the tweets went public. On Tuesday night, she tweeted to Bieber, "Seriously Biebs! I'm getting death threats from your fans! This is unBeliebable!!!"
That's right, folks. Justin Beiber's fans sent Kim Kardashian death threats -- just for taking a photo and tweeting with him!
In an effort to calm everyone down, Beiber hit his Twitter account again on Wednesday. The teen heartbreaker wrote, "Ladies calm down. [Kardashian] is a friend. A very sexy friend but a friend. No need 4 threats. Let's all be friends and hang out often."
Unfamiliar with the Bieber craze? Read PopEater's 'Dummies Guide to Justin Bieber.'
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Neil Patrick Harris: I Married David Burtka For Our Kids
- Mel B Talks Geri Halliwell Feud, Says Spice Girls "Fought Like Cats and Dogs" During Prime
- Diana Ross, Ashlee Simpson Support Family at Book Store Opening
- Kim Zolciak Shows Off The Results Of Her Boob Job And Tummy Tuck
- Oscar-Worthy Actresses! Rosie O'Donnell And Whoopi Goldberg Given ?Lecture’ To Act Like ?Best Friends' On ?The View' PLUS Another Whoopi Slip Of The Tongue ?Pisses Off' ABC Execs
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- Nikki Bella's Hot Date With John Cena, Eva Marie's Health Cleanse & More—See the Latest Total Divas Pics!
- Beyoncé Turns Her Back (and Booty!) Away From Photoshop Rumors With New Sexy Bikini Pic and Blue Ivy Photos
- E! Online's Ultimate Fall TV Scavenger Hunt Begins! Play With Us and Win