Kristen Stewart on Twi-hards, Seeming 'Miserable'
By PopEater Staff Posted May 6th 2010 10:20AM
Ramping up for the next round of vampire madness with 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' set to drop in June, Kristen Stewart graces the cover of this month's Elle, talking relationships (why she doesn't divulge much), Twi-hards (yup, they're mental) and if she's really as glum as the tabloids make her out to be. For highlights, read on.
K-Stew doesn't kiss and tell: "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.' It's like, No they won't! They'll ask for specifics."
K-Stew doesn't see K-Stew the way the media sees K-Stew: "I think it's funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I'm nervous, uncomfortable and awkward -- and I am -- but those are bad words for them."
K-Stew is not depressed on the red carpet: "People say that I'm miserable all the time. It's not that I'm miserable, it's just that somebody's yelling at me ... I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying ... It's a physical reaction to the energy that's thrown at you."
K-Stew can't really do normal-person things in the wake of the Twihards: "It's insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. Somebody knocked on my hotel room door and asked for a light, then said that they were a big fan. I was like, 'Do you really need me to light your cigarette? How do you know what room I'm in?' I can't be by myself and I like being by myself."
To read the full interview, grab the June issue of Elle, on newsstands now.
For more 'Twilight,' check out fan reactions to Oprah's special screening of 'Eclipse.'
Kristen Stewart Photos
Kristen Stewart arrives at the 2010 Orange British Academy Film Awards at The Royal Opera House. See more photos >>
MORE ABOUT Kristen Stewart
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kristen Stewart Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- 'American Hustle' Writer, Stars Discuss How David O. Russell Shaped the Film
- 'Amazing Race' Season 23 Winners Revealed
- Todd Phillips' Longtime Exec Exits to Focus on Social Action
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' Ices Out 'Catching Fire' With $31.6M in Second Week
- Another Very NSFW 'Nymphomaniac' Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- 'In Secret' Trailer: Oscar Isaac and Elizabeth Olsen Are Killer Lovers (VIDEO)