Kristen Stewart on Twi-hards, Seeming 'Miserable'
By PopEater Staff Posted May 6th 2010 10:20AM
Ramping up for the next round of vampire madness with 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' set to drop in June, Kristen Stewart graces the cover of this month's Elle, talking relationships (why she doesn't divulge much), Twi-hards (yup, they're mental) and if she's really as glum as the tabloids make her out to be. For highlights, read on.
K-Stew doesn't kiss and tell: "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.' It's like, No they won't! They'll ask for specifics."
K-Stew doesn't see K-Stew the way the media sees K-Stew: "I think it's funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I'm nervous, uncomfortable and awkward -- and I am -- but those are bad words for them."
K-Stew is not depressed on the red carpet: "People say that I'm miserable all the time. It's not that I'm miserable, it's just that somebody's yelling at me ... I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying ... It's a physical reaction to the energy that's thrown at you."
K-Stew can't really do normal-person things in the wake of the Twihards: "It's insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. Somebody knocked on my hotel room door and asked for a light, then said that they were a big fan. I was like, 'Do you really need me to light your cigarette? How do you know what room I'm in?' I can't be by myself and I like being by myself."
To read the full interview, grab the June issue of Elle, on newsstands now.
For more 'Twilight,' check out fan reactions to Oprah's special screening of 'Eclipse.'
Kristen Stewart Photos
Kristen Stewart arrives at the 2010 Orange British Academy Film Awards at The Royal Opera House. See more photos >>
MORE ABOUT Kristen Stewart
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kristen Stewart Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?
- Cannes: 'Catching Fire' Star Sam Claflin Joins Lone Sherfig's 'Posh'
- Cannes: Kurt Russell, Peter Sarsgaard to Star in 'Bone Tomahawk' (Exclusive)
- Cannes: Download THR's Day 6 Daily
- ?All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' season finale: And the winner is?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)