Kim Cattrall Is No Samantha Jones in the Sex Dept.
"Most of my life hasn't been very fulfilling sexually," Cattrall, 53, says. "At one point in my mid-30s, I thought, 'Maybe I'm just not a very sexual woman. I play women who are sexually aware, but maybe I'm not going to be particularly active.'"
Cattrall split from her 20-years-younger boyfriend last year. "I've been so busy that I haven't had time to adjust," she says. "Whenever you step out for a drink or dinner, whoever you're with becomes your latest beau, which is a bit of a laugh for my gay friends."
The actress also hammers down the fact she's most definitely not Samantha, saying, "I'm a serial monogamist, not shy, but it takes a lot for me to initiate anything. My preference is a clean-shaven man who smells fresh and clean."
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- 'Trouble With the Curve' Lawsuit Refiled in L.A. Superior Court
- 'Gotham' Central: Five Questions About 'Viper'
- Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dead at 82
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores