Kim Cattrall Is No Samantha Jones in the Sex Dept.
"Most of my life hasn't been very fulfilling sexually," Cattrall, 53, says. "At one point in my mid-30s, I thought, 'Maybe I'm just not a very sexual woman. I play women who are sexually aware, but maybe I'm not going to be particularly active.'"
Cattrall split from her 20-years-younger boyfriend last year. "I've been so busy that I haven't had time to adjust," she says. "Whenever you step out for a drink or dinner, whoever you're with becomes your latest beau, which is a bit of a laugh for my gay friends."
The actress also hammers down the fact she's most definitely not Samantha, saying, "I'm a serial monogamist, not shy, but it takes a lot for me to initiate anything. My preference is a clean-shaven man who smells fresh and clean."
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Rainn Wilson Show Drops Vine Star Curtis Lepore After Outcry
- Iron Man's Long History of Fighting His Fellow Avengers
- 'Laggies' Director Lynn Shelton on Connecting To Film About Growing Up Your Own Way
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming