'Dancing With the Stars' Wants Betty White
By Rob Shuter Posted May 10th 2010 11:39PM
After her ratings bonanza hosting 'Saturday Night Live,' Betty White has been made another offer to bring everyone's favorite Golden Girl back to primetime.
"'Dancing With The Stars' would love to have Betty White grace the dance floor next season," a show insider tells me. "Not only would she guarantee great ratings, she would also make it easier for a lot of big celebrities -- who up to now have been sitting on the fence -- to sign on. There is no one bigger or more respected than Betty White."
If she agreed to be part of the next season, who knows who else the show would get!
Sources tell me Betty hasn't agreed to anything yet and is worried about how she would keep up with some of the younger contestants. However, she does have a great Cha Cha Cha!
Is there anything this national treasure can't do? Now we'll just have to see if she can deliver a kick line with the same precision she does a punchline.
Kendra Wants In on Sex Tape Profits
Last week, news broke that reality star Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett had recorded a sex tape a few years ago. Now sources tell me that if Kendra cannot stop the release of the tape, then she wants to make sure she gets a cut of the profits.
"Kendra is no dumb blonde when it comes to business," a friend of Kendra tells me. "She has made millions selling reality shows and photographs of herself both clothed and naked. Now she's going to make millions off her sex tape."
It's an odd business, show business, isn't it? I get that if her celebrity is going to be exploited she may as well cash in, but could you imagine being a new mom and having to make that decision?
Bethenny Frankel Had Cameras in Delivery Room
Bethenny Frankel from 'The Real Housewives of New York' gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last week. Guess who was waiting to greet her new daughter in the delivery room? Reality camera crews!
"Bethenny doesn't want to live off camera. She wants her whole life documented. Why would the birth of her daughter be any different?" asked a friend. "A new reality star has been born."
Neither Bethenny nor a representative for her returned my emails for comment. Now don't go getting all shy on us Bethenny!
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
"Jersey Shore" cast members grabs drinks before strolling about town to film an episode for the upcoming season in Miami Beach.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kaley Cuoco Officially Debuts Blonder, Shaggier Pixie Cut on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Teresa Giudice Gets Thrown In Nicole Napolitano's Line of Fire on Upcoming Real Housewives of New Jersey: Exclusive Clip
- Nicole Kidman Delivers Eulogy at Dad Antony's Funeral: He Helped Me Through Tom Cruise Split, Was "On a Plane Hours After" Divorce
- Nicole Kidman & Husband Keith Urban Bid Farewell To Her Father Antony At His Sydney Funeral, Sing Duet Of ‘Amazing Grace’
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban Bid Farewell To Her Father Antony With Vivid Memories, Duet Of ?Amazing Grace,' As Russell Crowe Lends Support As Pallbearer
- Booty Battle! Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea Shake Their Bottoms In New Music Video
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- Out of their league: Ugly guys who date bombshells
- James Franco tells AOL to stop censoring his work
- Dakota Johnson Is Brunette Again After Brief Stint as a Blonde—See the Pic!
- Papa Original Is Back! Sebastian Roche Dishes on His Return to The Originals and a Possible Family Reunion in Season 2
- Nashville Premiere Sneak Peek: Rayna Decides Who She's Going to Marry—Does She Pick Luke or Deacon? Watch Now!