TV's Highest-Paid Kid Actors (Surprise! Miley Cyrus Isn't No. 1)
By PopEater Staff Posted May 10th 2010 06:45PM
Earlier today, the New York Post revealed their list of the top 10 highest-paid kid actors on television today. After polling talent agents, casting agents, and other TV execs, they narrowed down TV's richest mini-moguls.
Surprisingly, Miley Cyrus didn't even make the top five. Though her franchise and 'Hannah Montana' namesake are worth millions (some even estimate a full billion), she's not making large chunks of change from her TV show. In fact, Cyrus makes around $15,000 an episode--landing her #6 on the list.
The second highest paid child actor on TV is Miranda Cosgrove, the star of hit Nickelodeon show 'iCarly.' This young lady makes roughly $160,000 an episode.
But after Jones and Cosgrove, there's a pretty big gap in salary for the rest of the list. The remaining eight actors make between $12,000 - $20,000 an episode. Not too shabby but certainly not in the same ballpark as Jones and Cosgrove.
Here is the rest of the list:
1. Angus T. Jones, 16
$250,000 an episode to spar with Charlie Sheen
'Two and a Half Men'
2. Miranda Cosgrove, 16
$180,000 per show
3. Selena Gomez, 17
$25,000 per episode
'Wizards of Waverly Place'
4. Dylan and Cole Sprouse, 17
$20,000 each per episode
'The Suite Life'
4. Keke Palmer, 16
$20,000 an episode
'True Jackson, VP'
6. Miley Cyrus, 17
$15,000 per show but don't forget about her tours, movies, etc...
7. Rico Rodriguez, 11
$15,000 a show and worth every penny!
8. Demi Lovato, 17
$12,000 per show
'Sonny With a Chance'
9. Victoria Justice, 17
$12,000 an episode
10. Atticus Shaffer, 11
$12,000 a show
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Stops Traffic on Hollywood Boulevard, Performs Late-Night Gig
- Pippa Middleton Shares Her Diet and Workout Secrets, Reveals How She Got Her Famous Backside in Shape
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- ?Immoral & Indecent Acts!' Shocking New Claims About Mama June's Child Molester Ex Revealed: Read The Court Papers
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Taylor Swift Shuts Down Hollywood Boulevard for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert, Explains 1989 Album Lyrics
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced