Lady Gaga Rambles in Concert About Death
By PopEater Staff Posted May 11th 2010 06:53AM
"You know when people say, 'Lady Gaga's really tired, she needs to take a break,' I just think about all those times I sang in bars when nobody was singing my lyrics. I'll sleep when I'm dead, okay?" she ranted. Watch the video. >>
At the 6:30 mark, she begins to ramble even further. "I know that I work really hard and I run myself into the ground, and I also know that alcohol will kill me one day. But I would rather not die on vacation, I'd rather die onstage with all my fans," she said.
Lady Gaga Photos
Lady Gaga performs at a charity concert in Tokyo on April 20, 2010. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blues legend B.B. King in hospice care at his home
- Prolific crime and mystery writer Ruth Rendell dies
- Ireland Baldwin out of rehab but still getting help
- The Fight of the Century! Who Won ... Manny or Mayweather?
- Stars Come Out for Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Fight!
- Stars are Obsessed with Overalls! Learn How to Dress ?Em Up and Down
- The Little Princess Is Here! Gush Over These 5 Outfits Kate Middleton Should Dress Her Daughter In
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Welcome Baby Princess: 5 Best Highlights!
- Brooklyn Decker Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Andy Roddick: Baby Bump Photo!