Lady Gaga Rambles in Concert About Death
By PopEater Staff Posted May 11th 2010 06:53AM
"You know when people say, 'Lady Gaga's really tired, she needs to take a break,' I just think about all those times I sang in bars when nobody was singing my lyrics. I'll sleep when I'm dead, okay?" she ranted. Watch the video. >>
At the 6:30 mark, she begins to ramble even further. "I know that I work really hard and I run myself into the ground, and I also know that alcohol will kill me one day. But I would rather not die on vacation, I'd rather die onstage with all my fans," she said.
Lady Gaga Photos
Lady Gaga performs at a charity concert in Tokyo on April 20, 2010. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- Melissa McCarthy to launch clothing line for all sizes
- Ariana Grande responds to Bette Midler: 'Always a fan no matter what'
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- Eva Mendes Opens Up About the Meaning Behind Her Daughter's Name
- 'The Voice' Recap! Who's In and Who's Out
- Laura Dern Hopes ?Jurassic World' Continues to Reinvent That ?Jurassic' Experience
- Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Her Need for Space: "We Haven't Slept Together in Five Years"
- Ashley Benson Cleans Out Her Closet to Make Room for Everything on Her Holiday Wish List: Shop Her Style Must-Haves!
- Donald Faison Snuggles With Look-Alike Son Rocco, 15 Months: Sweet Photo