Lady Gaga Rambles in Concert About Death
By PopEater Staff Posted May 11th 2010 06:53AM
"You know when people say, 'Lady Gaga's really tired, she needs to take a break,' I just think about all those times I sang in bars when nobody was singing my lyrics. I'll sleep when I'm dead, okay?" she ranted. Watch the video. >>
At the 6:30 mark, she begins to ramble even further. "I know that I work really hard and I run myself into the ground, and I also know that alcohol will kill me one day. But I would rather not die on vacation, I'd rather die onstage with all my fans," she said.
Lady Gaga Photos
Lady Gaga performs at a charity concert in Tokyo on April 20, 2010. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FCC proposing to allow more sex and profanity during kids' television viewing hours
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- How ?Dune' almost prevented ?Star Wars' from ever being
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Did Harrison Ford Hate 'Return Of The Jedi'? Exclusive Look At 'The Making Of Return Of The Jedi'
- 'Glee' Star Looks Amazing In Crop Top
- How They Shot The Graphic Sex In This Movie
- Will Smith really wants you to remember that he used to be a rapper ? VIDEO
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?