Lady Gaga Rambles in Concert About Death
By PopEater Staff Posted May 11th 2010 06:53AM
"You know when people say, 'Lady Gaga's really tired, she needs to take a break,' I just think about all those times I sang in bars when nobody was singing my lyrics. I'll sleep when I'm dead, okay?" she ranted. Watch the video. >>
At the 6:30 mark, she begins to ramble even further. "I know that I work really hard and I run myself into the ground, and I also know that alcohol will kill me one day. But I would rather not die on vacation, I'd rather die onstage with all my fans," she said.
Lady Gaga Photos
Lady Gaga performs at a charity concert in Tokyo on April 20, 2010. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Carrie Underwood trading country music for Christian?
- The roles that got away
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Trouble in Paradise?
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Walmart Faults Tracy Morgan for Not Wearing Seat Belt
- Robert Pattinson's GF ?Shocked' by Twihard Backlash
- Video! 'Extra' at the 'Gone Girl' Premiere with Ben Affleck, Reese Witherspoon and Others