Lady Gaga Rambles in Concert About Death
By PopEater Staff Posted May 11th 2010 06:53AM
"You know when people say, 'Lady Gaga's really tired, she needs to take a break,' I just think about all those times I sang in bars when nobody was singing my lyrics. I'll sleep when I'm dead, okay?" she ranted. Watch the video. >>
At the 6:30 mark, she begins to ramble even further. "I know that I work really hard and I run myself into the ground, and I also know that alcohol will kill me one day. But I would rather not die on vacation, I'd rather die onstage with all my fans," she said.
Lady Gaga Photos
Lady Gaga performs at a charity concert in Tokyo on April 20, 2010. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- WATCH: 'Arrested Godfather'
- 'Star Trek' Actress Suspects NASA Is Hiding Proof Aliens Exist
- Another Intense 'Real World' Fight
- Cars and the women who love them: Random hot girls in the ?Fast & Furious' films
- Morgan Freeman knows the meaning of a power nap ? VIDEO
- Eva Longoria Earns a Master's Degree!
- Jodi Arias Murder Trial: What's Happens If the Jury Deadlocks?
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Lands New Reality Show