Britney Spears & Jason Trawick Split -- Professionally
By PopEater Staff Posted May 12th 2010 06:25AM
Pop sensation Britney Spears has decided to part with Jason Trawick -- as her agent, so they can start focusing on their relationship instead. The couple "have decided to end their professional relationship and focus on their personal relationship," Spears' rep tells PEOPLE. "Since wrapping her recent world tour, Spears has been busy in the studio working on her next album."
Spears and Trawick started dating last summer and have dodged engagement rumors for months. Back in August, the Huffington Post reported that the pop star showed up at the Teen Choice Awards wearing a diamond ring.
"They are very happy," a source said of the couple. "Things are really good with them."
Although wedding bells aren't ringing yet, the couple seem to be very focused on strengthening their relationship and getting more serious.
Engaged or not, Tarwick has Lynn Spears' approval. "He's the kind of man you would dream of your daughter marrying. The kids love him, and he's stable," she said back in November.
Britney Spears stops at a west side boutique on May 10. More Britney photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Which wealthy socialite won Elton John's Oscar pool?
- Andrew Garfield reportedly invites 'Batkid' to Spidey premiere
- This Week on Stage: Bryan Cranston goes ?All the Way'
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Win It! Manito Linens Silk Pillow, Tibolli Hair Care Set from Indie Spirit Awards Gift Lounge
- Back On? Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted Together in Texas
- Meet the Hot Guys of ?Divergent'