Britney Spears & Jason Trawick Split -- Professionally
By PopEater Staff Posted May 12th 2010 06:25AM
Pop sensation Britney Spears has decided to part with Jason Trawick -- as her agent, so they can start focusing on their relationship instead. The couple "have decided to end their professional relationship and focus on their personal relationship," Spears' rep tells PEOPLE. "Since wrapping her recent world tour, Spears has been busy in the studio working on her next album."
Spears and Trawick started dating last summer and have dodged engagement rumors for months. Back in August, the Huffington Post reported that the pop star showed up at the Teen Choice Awards wearing a diamond ring.
"They are very happy," a source said of the couple. "Things are really good with them."
Although wedding bells aren't ringing yet, the couple seem to be very focused on strengthening their relationship and getting more serious.
Engaged or not, Tarwick has Lynn Spears' approval. "He's the kind of man you would dream of your daughter marrying. The kids love him, and he's stable," she said back in November.
Britney Spears stops at a west side boutique on May 10. More Britney photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Extra Scoop: ?Duck Dynasty' Star Phil Robertson Resting After Being Hospitalized
- Katie Holmes Looks Sexy in the City, Muses on ?Dawson's Creek' Reunion
- Joan Rivers' Doctor Reportedly Revealed: Who Is She?