Britney Spears & Jason Trawick Split -- Professionally
By PopEater Staff Posted May 12th 2010 06:25AM
Pop sensation Britney Spears has decided to part with Jason Trawick -- as her agent, so they can start focusing on their relationship instead. The couple "have decided to end their professional relationship and focus on their personal relationship," Spears' rep tells PEOPLE. "Since wrapping her recent world tour, Spears has been busy in the studio working on her next album."
Spears and Trawick started dating last summer and have dodged engagement rumors for months. Back in August, the Huffington Post reported that the pop star showed up at the Teen Choice Awards wearing a diamond ring.
"They are very happy," a source said of the couple. "Things are really good with them."
Although wedding bells aren't ringing yet, the couple seem to be very focused on strengthening their relationship and getting more serious.
Engaged or not, Tarwick has Lynn Spears' approval. "He's the kind of man you would dream of your daughter marrying. The kids love him, and he's stable," she said back in November.
Britney Spears stops at a west side boutique on May 10. More Britney photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- Extra Scoop: ?Downton Abbey' Fans Got Some Bad News Today
- Who Is Christina Aguilera's Secret Weapon for ?The Voice'?
- Holy Hotness! Jared Leto Cut His Hair
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tattoo With Tour Mates RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian -- See Her New Ink Here!