Sara Rue Drops 40 Lbs. on Jenny Craig
By PopEater Staff Posted May 12th 2010 08:01AM
Actress Sara Rue is ready to take on the world since losing 40 lbs. "I feel great and I feel very excited and hopeful," Rue tells PEOPLE. "It's pretty cool to know that however I want my body to look, I can have that." Since becoming a Jenny Craig spokesperson in December, Rue admits she has surpassed her original goal, but isn't done shedding a few extra pounds. "I'm going to go on and lose a little bit more," she says. "The longer I am on the program, the less I have to think about it. It just becomes a lifestyle. It's not like you're on today, off tomorrow."
The 'Eastwick' actress is also planning to run a half marathon from Napa to Sonoma, California, in July with fellow Jenny Craig spokesperson Valerie Bertinelli.
"I never thought I would take to running, but I did a 5K recently and that went well! And I think I might be crazy, but my next goal is to do a half marathon with Valerie this summer," says Rue.
Bertinelli admits, "I'm so proud of her. Look at her! She's freakin' gorgeous."
Rue was married to filmmaker Mischa Livingstone for more than four years before filing for divorce in 2007. She is currently engaged to teacher Kevin Price, who proposed last August.
Stars on the Beach
Brooklyn Decker wears a yellow bikini while filming a scene for 'Just Go with It' in Maui, Hawaii on May 11th.
Stars on the Beach
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira Calls Baby Bump Her "New Favorite Accessory" in Sweet Photo With Gerard Pique
- Auburn Police Respond to Complaints From Misty Upham's Family: "We Will Continue to Search for Answers"
- Kate Middleton Accentuates Baby Bump In Black Knit Flare Dress: Picture
- Not Even A Shirt Can Keep Up With Khloe Kardashian! Her Almost Nip-Slip Revealed In 12 Photos
- Mama June NOT Dating Convicted Child Molester, Daughter Pumpkin Claims: ‘She Left Him 10 Years Ago!’
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zach Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'