Sara Rue Drops 40 Lbs. on Jenny Craig
By PopEater Staff Posted May 12th 2010 08:01AM
Actress Sara Rue is ready to take on the world since losing 40 lbs. "I feel great and I feel very excited and hopeful," Rue tells PEOPLE. "It's pretty cool to know that however I want my body to look, I can have that." Since becoming a Jenny Craig spokesperson in December, Rue admits she has surpassed her original goal, but isn't done shedding a few extra pounds. "I'm going to go on and lose a little bit more," she says. "The longer I am on the program, the less I have to think about it. It just becomes a lifestyle. It's not like you're on today, off tomorrow."
The 'Eastwick' actress is also planning to run a half marathon from Napa to Sonoma, California, in July with fellow Jenny Craig spokesperson Valerie Bertinelli.
"I never thought I would take to running, but I did a 5K recently and that went well! And I think I might be crazy, but my next goal is to do a half marathon with Valerie this summer," says Rue.
Bertinelli admits, "I'm so proud of her. Look at her! She's freakin' gorgeous."
Rue was married to filmmaker Mischa Livingstone for more than four years before filing for divorce in 2007. She is currently engaged to teacher Kevin Price, who proposed last August.
Stars on the Beach
Brooklyn Decker wears a yellow bikini while filming a scene for 'Just Go with It' in Maui, Hawaii on May 11th.
Stars on the Beach
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry Stages Car Crash, Is Unrecognizable As Clown, Old Lady In "Birthday" Teaser
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Learn to DJ in Adelaide, Australia: See Her Pretty Pink Outfit!
- Justin Bieber Apologizes After Visiting Controversial Japanese Yasukuni Shrine
- Shia LaBeouf’s Money-Grubbing Uncle Owes Him Another $200K — I Want My Money!
- ?Flattered' Laura Prepon Denies ?Unbelievable' Rumors She's Dating Fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise
- 7 worst Nickelodeon scandals
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- TV Review: ?True Tori' real-life, or real-Lifetime?