Barbara Walters Recovering From Heart Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted May 14th 2010 05:28PM
"Barbara Walters' surgery went well and the doctors are very pleased with the outcome," says the rep to the 80-year-old 'View' star. Walters' had valve replacement. She had explained that one of her heart valves was getting "tighter and smaller" and that it needed to be replaced.
"Nobody wants to have this kind of surgery," Walters said when she announced she was going under the knife. "It's not elective."
'The View' host expects to be sidelined for at least one month while she recovers. Want specifics on her surgery? Get more info on valve replacement here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Allison Williams Cast as Peter Pan in NBC's Live Musical: Watch Her Sing!
- Eric Benet, Wife Manuela Testolini Welcome Baby Girl Amoura Luna: Details
- Kerry Washington's Stylist Erin Walsh: How to Find Flattering Sleeveless Tops for Summer
- She Won't Stop Bashing Rob! Adrienne Bailon Slams Ex Kardashian On TV: ?He Cheated On Me' And ?Was Calling Me Non-Stop!'
- Joan Rivers Unloads On The Famous, While Maksim Chmerkovskiy Opens Up On Kirstie Alley Fallout
- Forgiven, But Not Forgotten: Classy Kelsey Grammer Absolves Sister's Killer, But Won't Endorse Parole — It ‘Would Be A Betrayal Of My Sister’s Life'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Kendall Jenner's Instagram video slammed by distracted driving groups