Barbara Walters Recovering From Heart Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted May 14th 2010 05:28PM
"Barbara Walters' surgery went well and the doctors are very pleased with the outcome," says the rep to the 80-year-old 'View' star. Walters' had valve replacement. She had explained that one of her heart valves was getting "tighter and smaller" and that it needed to be replaced.
"Nobody wants to have this kind of surgery," Walters said when she announced she was going under the knife. "It's not elective."
'The View' host expects to be sidelined for at least one month while she recovers. Want specifics on her surgery? Get more info on valve replacement here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Dorsey, Naya Rivera's New Husband: 5 Things to Know
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Set to Marry in New Movie By the Sea
- Hilary Duff's "Chasing the Sun" Single to Introduce Fall 2014 Album, Return to Music
- Police: ?There Are Moments And Pictures That Our Staff Will Never Forget' In Gory Craigslist Crime Scene
- Selena Gomez Jet-skiing and Parasailing in St. Tropez With Mystery Man
- RHONJ’s Jacqueline Laurita’s Daughter Ashlee Holmes Stars In Controversial Music Video ? Disses Kim Kardashian!
- Man found dead after disappearing at Jason Aldean concert
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Adele's 1-year-old son wins lawsuit against paparazzi
- Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Tossed Her Fake Leg at Someone on Real Housewives of New York City
- Eric Decker & Erin Heatherton's Hot Buffalo David Bitton Photo Shoot—Go Behind the Scenes Now!
- Hilary Duff Announces New Single "Chasing the Sun" and Sets an Album Release Date for Fall 2014