Barbara Walters Recovering From Heart Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted May 14th 2010 05:28PM
"Barbara Walters' surgery went well and the doctors are very pleased with the outcome," says the rep to the 80-year-old 'View' star. Walters' had valve replacement. She had explained that one of her heart valves was getting "tighter and smaller" and that it needed to be replaced.
"Nobody wants to have this kind of surgery," Walters said when she announced she was going under the knife. "It's not elective."
'The View' host expects to be sidelined for at least one month while she recovers. Want specifics on her surgery? Get more info on valve replacement here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendra Wilkinson: Being on TV Helped Heal My Marriage to Hank Baskett
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Handle Racist, Sexist Fantastic Four Interview Like Pros: Watch Their Responses
- Bindi Irwin Gushes About Her New Boyfriend Chandler Powell: "He Is Passionate About Wildlife"
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Travi$ Scott Arrested at Lollapalooza 2015 After Allegedly Telling Fans to Jump the Barricades
- Zoolander 2 Teaser Trailer Is Released and Is So Hot Right Now—Watch!
- Ashley Hamilton's BBQ Goes Up in Flames (Literally!): Watch the Fiery Stewarts & Hamiltons Clip Now!