Barbara Walters Recovering From Heart Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted May 14th 2010 05:28PM
"Barbara Walters' surgery went well and the doctors are very pleased with the outcome," says the rep to the 80-year-old 'View' star. Walters' had valve replacement. She had explained that one of her heart valves was getting "tighter and smaller" and that it needed to be replaced.
"Nobody wants to have this kind of surgery," Walters said when she announced she was going under the knife. "It's not elective."
'The View' host expects to be sidelined for at least one month while she recovers. Want specifics on her surgery? Get more info on valve replacement here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hangover Part III Review: Tired and Uninspired
- Zach Sobiech Funeral: Congregation Sings "Clouds" in Touching Goodbye
- Amanda Bynes Has Short Hair in Second Mugshot; Says Bong Was "Vase"
- Watch Out Brandi! Courtney Love Says She's Taking Care Of LeAnn Rimes' ?Trouble Makers'
- Brian Williams Lobbied For Ann Curry To Fill In For Him On ‘Nightly News’ While He Vacationed
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?