Barbara Walters Recovering From Heart Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted May 14th 2010 05:28PM
"Barbara Walters' surgery went well and the doctors are very pleased with the outcome," says the rep to the 80-year-old 'View' star. Walters' had valve replacement. She had explained that one of her heart valves was getting "tighter and smaller" and that it needed to be replaced.
"Nobody wants to have this kind of surgery," Walters said when she announced she was going under the knife. "It's not elective."
'The View' host expects to be sidelined for at least one month while she recovers. Want specifics on her surgery? Get more info on valve replacement here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace Knute Turns 2, Channels Harry Styles' Hair in Cute Photo
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Were in Couples Therapy "For Years," Nearly Divorced Before
- Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson Set to Join Julia Roberts in Stellar Cast for New Movie Mother's Day
- Bella Thorne balances her career and being a teenager
- Lori Loughlin displays amazing abs at age 50
- Justin Bieber attends church conference in Sydney
- Julia Roberts Cast in Garry Marshall's Mother's Day; Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson and Jason Sudeikis in Talks
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Lovely in Lace While Attending Broadway Play With Gal Pal in New York City
- Exclusive Photos—See the Veronica Mars Cast Reunite for a Great Cause!