Barbara Walters Recovering From Heart Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted May 14th 2010 05:28PM
"Barbara Walters' surgery went well and the doctors are very pleased with the outcome," says the rep to the 80-year-old 'View' star. Walters' had valve replacement. She had explained that one of her heart valves was getting "tighter and smaller" and that it needed to be replaced.
"Nobody wants to have this kind of surgery," Walters said when she announced she was going under the knife. "It's not elective."
'The View' host expects to be sidelined for at least one month while she recovers. Want specifics on her surgery? Get more info on valve replacement here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mary-Kate Olsen, 27, Kisses Boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy, 44, in New York City: Picture
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's New Golden Globes Promos: Watch the Video
- Mark Wahlberg Talks Basketball Feud With Leonardo DiCaprio: "I Was a Bit of a D--k"
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Slams Barron Hilton: Claims ?He Was The Instigator' Of Miami Beatdown
- Khloe Kardashian Divorce: What She’ll Get In The Prenup – Remains SOLE Beneficiary Of Lamar Odom’s $10M Life Insurance Policy
- Winner Of Howard Stern’s ‘Get Grandpa Laid’ Contest Dies Before He Gets To Enjoy Bunny Ranch Rendezvous
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces