Barbara Walters Recovering From Heart Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted May 14th 2010 05:28PM
"Barbara Walters' surgery went well and the doctors are very pleased with the outcome," says the rep to the 80-year-old 'View' star. Walters' had valve replacement. She had explained that one of her heart valves was getting "tighter and smaller" and that it needed to be replaced.
"Nobody wants to have this kind of surgery," Walters said when she announced she was going under the knife. "It's not elective."
'The View' host expects to be sidelined for at least one month while she recovers. Want specifics on her surgery? Get more info on valve replacement here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- JoAnna Garcia and Nick Swisher Welcome Baby Girl!
- Kellie Pickler Wins Dancing With the Stars: My Husband Cried!
- Kristen Stewart's Mom Jules Stewart Confirms She Owns "Wolf-Hybrids" After Neighbor Dispute
- Howard Stern Haters Explain ‘Zoo Za Zoo’ Phenomenon, Say Radio Star Has Censored Phrase From The Airwaves
- No More Kitchen Nightmare? It’s Business As Usual At Amy’s Baking Company, Re-Opening Draws Hordes Of Onlookers
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham gets new reality show
- 'Arrested Development' fans geeking out over Netflix return
- Toby Keith Visits Oklahoma Hometown: Tornado Damage Is "Awful, But People Here Are So Resilient"
- Maroon 5's "Love Somebody" Music Video Gives Fans a Sexy, Messy Adam Levine—Watch Now!
- Princesses: Long Island Sneak Peek: Meet the Ladies During Their First Photo Shoot