Barbara Walters Recovering From Heart Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted May 14th 2010 05:28PM
"Barbara Walters' surgery went well and the doctors are very pleased with the outcome," says the rep to the 80-year-old 'View' star. Walters' had valve replacement. She had explained that one of her heart valves was getting "tighter and smaller" and that it needed to be replaced.
"Nobody wants to have this kind of surgery," Walters said when she announced she was going under the knife. "It's not elective."
'The View' host expects to be sidelined for at least one month while she recovers. Want specifics on her surgery? Get more info on valve replacement here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Star Lee "Uncle Poodle" Thompson Engaged to Boyfriend Alan
- Sarah Silverman Says She Will "Never" Get Married: "It's Barbaric"
- Kris Jenner Files for Divorce From Husband Bruce Jenner
- See Ya Bruce! Elated Kris Jenner Caught Jetting Out Of LA After Filing Divorce Papers
- Kris To Bruce Jenner: You're Not Getting A Penny! Kardashian Momager To Deny Former Olympian Spousal Support, A Share Of Her Earnings Since Separation ? Exclusive Divorce Details
- Alicia Keys Bares Baby Belly For Peace
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Jessica Chastain's Yellow Cotton Candy Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Iggy Azalea Says Working With Jennifer Lopez Was "Surreal," Teases New Secret Collaboration—Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Photoshops Her Childhood Eye Roll Face Onto Her Raunchiest Pics: See the Funny Meme