Barbara Walters Recovering From Heart Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted May 14th 2010 05:28PM
"Barbara Walters' surgery went well and the doctors are very pleased with the outcome," says the rep to the 80-year-old 'View' star. Walters' had valve replacement. She had explained that one of her heart valves was getting "tighter and smaller" and that it needed to be replaced.
"Nobody wants to have this kind of surgery," Walters said when she announced she was going under the knife. "It's not elective."
'The View' host expects to be sidelined for at least one month while she recovers. Want specifics on her surgery? Get more info on valve replacement here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Milla Jovovich Takes Her Baby Bump to the Beach in a Dotted Swimsuit ? See the Cute Picture!
- Big Brother Star Dick Donato Reveals His HIV Positive Diagnosis on Couples Therapy
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About College Date Rape Experience, Recovery
- Instagram Fakery: Khloe Kardashian Posts Workout Photo After Gym Session? But Trainer Gunnar Peterson Uploaded The Exact Same Picture Last Week!
- Teen Mom 2 Custody Battle Gets Brutal! Leah Messer's Ex Corey Reportedly Ramps Up His Fight For Their Twins Due To Her Pill Popping Ways
- Fireworks, Fights & Affairs? ‘RHOA’ Returns With New Cast Mates & Phaedra Parks Facing Cheating Allegations
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- ESPN's Shelley Smith Reveals Breast Cancer Diagnosis: "Early Detection Will Safe My Life"
- Jennifer Garner On Trying to Balance Motherhood With Her...Cellphone?!, Reveals Favorite App
- New Horrible Bosses 2 Trailer Shows Awkward Sex Therapy Scene With Jennifer Aniston—Watch Now!