Barbara Walters Recovering From Heart Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted May 14th 2010 05:28PM
"Barbara Walters' surgery went well and the doctors are very pleased with the outcome," says the rep to the 80-year-old 'View' star. Walters' had valve replacement. She had explained that one of her heart valves was getting "tighter and smaller" and that it needed to be replaced.
"Nobody wants to have this kind of surgery," Walters said when she announced she was going under the knife. "It's not elective."
'The View' host expects to be sidelined for at least one month while she recovers. Want specifics on her surgery? Get more info on valve replacement here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Wishes Justin Timberlake Happy Birthday, Posts Throwback Photo With Beyonce, Jay Z
- Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney to Perform at Super Bowl DirectTV Bash
- Rihanna Teases "FourFiveSeconds" Music Video With Kanye West, Paul McCartney: Kanye Wanted to Do "Street Denim" Style
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- Birthday Boy Justin Timberlake Confirms Wife Jessica Biel Is Expecting, Shares Cutest (and Biggest) Baby Bump Photo
- Colin Kaepernick Admits to Having a Huge Crush on Rihanna and Nicki Minaj: Their Presence Is So Attractive
- Inside Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger's Dinner Date With Maria Shriver: "They Got Along Really Well"