Peering Into Google's Celebrity Crystal Ball
By Zach Dionne Posted May 16th 2010 02:30PM
In the age of autocorrect and predictive text, Google is the master of nudging us in the right direction -- the direction we never knew we wanted to go 'til we realized a bazillion others have Googled it.
Being poppy and culturey, we applied this technique to celebrities. We learned a great many things, some disconcerting, some revelatory, some questionable. Read on to see what Google's crystal ball suggests Betty White hates, Oprah loves and Miley Cyrus wants.
Note: These results have not been tampered with. They are the actual order of importance ranked by Google for this writer's searches.
Alright. Bret Michaels does have a baby -- two, actually. And yes, he rocks, but yes, he also has fake hair. Teach us more, Google!
Big thanks to AutoCompleteMe for many laughs and for inspiring this post.
For more nonsense, check out Kim Kardashian Spells "I Am a Kind Shark" and Other Awesome Celebrity Anagrams.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery' or on life support?
- Maria Shriver cheated on Arnold Schwarzenegger too, report says
- '24' movie still might happen after all
- 'Gone Girl,' 'The Equalizer' Set for Zurich Film Festival
- How to Stay Sane During New York Fashion Week
- Venice: Viggo Mortensen Talks Mastering New Languages
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 8 Stars Toronto Could Do Without at TIFF
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)