Peering Into Google's Celebrity Crystal Ball
By Zach Dionne Posted May 16th 2010 02:30PM
In the age of autocorrect and predictive text, Google is the master of nudging us in the right direction -- the direction we never knew we wanted to go 'til we realized a bazillion others have Googled it.
Being poppy and culturey, we applied this technique to celebrities. We learned a great many things, some disconcerting, some revelatory, some questionable. Read on to see what Google's crystal ball suggests Betty White hates, Oprah loves and Miley Cyrus wants.
Note: These results have not been tampered with. They are the actual order of importance ranked by Google for this writer's searches.
Alright. Bret Michaels does have a baby -- two, actually. And yes, he rocks, but yes, he also has fake hair. Teach us more, Google!
Big thanks to AutoCompleteMe for many laughs and for inspiring this post.
For more nonsense, check out Kim Kardashian Spells "I Am a Kind Shark" and Other Awesome Celebrity Anagrams.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- DreamWorks Animation Inks Co-Production Deal With Makers of 'The Legend of Korra'
- Can Simon Cowell Revive 'X Factor' U.K.?
- Critic's Notebook: A Lost Apollo 11 Doc Lands in French Theatres
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Toy Story' in One Supercut (VIDEO)
- Horror Movie Mistakes So Scary You Missed Them (PHOTOS)
- Netflix Paid HOW MUCH to Stream 'The Blacklist'?!