Peering Into Google's Celebrity Crystal Ball
By Zach Dionne Posted May 16th 2010 02:30PM
In the age of autocorrect and predictive text, Google is the master of nudging us in the right direction -- the direction we never knew we wanted to go 'til we realized a bazillion others have Googled it.
Being poppy and culturey, we applied this technique to celebrities. We learned a great many things, some disconcerting, some revelatory, some questionable. Read on to see what Google's crystal ball suggests Betty White hates, Oprah loves and Miley Cyrus wants.
Note: These results have not been tampered with. They are the actual order of importance ranked by Google for this writer's searches.
Alright. Bret Michaels does have a baby -- two, actually. And yes, he rocks, but yes, he also has fake hair. Teach us more, Google!
Big thanks to AutoCompleteMe for many laughs and for inspiring this post.
For more nonsense, check out Kim Kardashian Spells "I Am a Kind Shark" and Other Awesome Celebrity Anagrams.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- Netflix Reveals 'The Killing's' Final Season Premiere Date (Video)
- Stephenie Meyer's Production Company Options YA Novel 'Not a Drop to Drink'
- Disney Channel's 'Girl Meets World' Debuts First Official Poster (Exclusive)
- Lupita Nyong'o & Scarlett Johansson Lend Their Voices to 'The Jungle Book'
- The Third 'Hobbit' Movie Has a New Subtitle: 'The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Jared Harris on 'The Quiet Ones,' His 'Mad Men' Death, and Replacing Daniel Day-Lewis