Peering Into Google's Celebrity Crystal Ball
By Zach Dionne Posted May 16th 2010 02:30PM
In the age of autocorrect and predictive text, Google is the master of nudging us in the right direction -- the direction we never knew we wanted to go 'til we realized a bazillion others have Googled it.
Being poppy and culturey, we applied this technique to celebrities. We learned a great many things, some disconcerting, some revelatory, some questionable. Read on to see what Google's crystal ball suggests Betty White hates, Oprah loves and Miley Cyrus wants.
Note: These results have not been tampered with. They are the actual order of importance ranked by Google for this writer's searches.
Alright. Bret Michaels does have a baby -- two, actually. And yes, he rocks, but yes, he also has fake hair. Teach us more, Google!
Big thanks to AutoCompleteMe for many laughs and for inspiring this post.
For more nonsense, check out Kim Kardashian Spells "I Am a Kind Shark" and Other Awesome Celebrity Anagrams.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Italy Raises Production Tax Credits
- Taiwan Establishes Film Institute
- UCLA Flood: ABC 7 Airs Crude Prank Phone Call (Video)
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'