Peering Into Google's Celebrity Crystal Ball
By Zach Dionne Posted May 16th 2010 02:30PM
In the age of autocorrect and predictive text, Google is the master of nudging us in the right direction -- the direction we never knew we wanted to go 'til we realized a bazillion others have Googled it.
Being poppy and culturey, we applied this technique to celebrities. We learned a great many things, some disconcerting, some revelatory, some questionable. Read on to see what Google's crystal ball suggests Betty White hates, Oprah loves and Miley Cyrus wants.
Note: These results have not been tampered with. They are the actual order of importance ranked by Google for this writer's searches.
Alright. Bret Michaels does have a baby -- two, actually. And yes, he rocks, but yes, he also has fake hair. Teach us more, Google!
Big thanks to AutoCompleteMe for many laughs and for inspiring this post.
For more nonsense, check out Kim Kardashian Spells "I Am a Kind Shark" and Other Awesome Celebrity Anagrams.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Fox Orders Kevin Connolly Fantasy Football Comedy, Rivers Cuomo Half-Hour to Pilot
- Director of Doc Series on Accused Murderer Robert Durst: "You're Going to Know What Happened"
- Gunman Storms Onto Dutch News Station, Demands Airtime
- Watch Live! 'Black or White' Star Kevin Costner's One-on-One With Mr. Moviefone
- 'Still Alice' Review: Julianne Moore Anchors Intense Alzheimer's Film
- 'Terminator: Genisys' Super Bowl Trailer Features Arnold & Action Galore (VIDEO)