Peering Into Google's Celebrity Crystal Ball
By Zach Dionne Posted May 16th 2010 02:30PM
In the age of autocorrect and predictive text, Google is the master of nudging us in the right direction -- the direction we never knew we wanted to go 'til we realized a bazillion others have Googled it.
Being poppy and culturey, we applied this technique to celebrities. We learned a great many things, some disconcerting, some revelatory, some questionable. Read on to see what Google's crystal ball suggests Betty White hates, Oprah loves and Miley Cyrus wants.
Note: These results have not been tampered with. They are the actual order of importance ranked by Google for this writer's searches.
Alright. Bret Michaels does have a baby -- two, actually. And yes, he rocks, but yes, he also has fake hair. Teach us more, Google!
Big thanks to AutoCompleteMe for many laughs and for inspiring this post.
For more nonsense, check out Kim Kardashian Spells "I Am a Kind Shark" and Other Awesome Celebrity Anagrams.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- Newsflash: Jared Leto Cut His Hair
- Tom Brokaw Writing Memoir About Battle With Cancer
- Disney Exec Lylle Breier Gets Expanded Role
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: March 2 - March 8
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Have Multiple Personalities in 'The Crowded Room'
- ?Box Office: Will Smith's Lost 'Focus' and the Oscars Effect