'Girls Next Door' Shannon Twins Move Out and Find Life After Hugh
By Bryan Alexander Posted May 17th 2010 09:00PM
Hugh's latest reality show co-stars have not only moved out of the Playboy Mansion, but off the Playboy grounds entirely -- and both are well entrenched in the dating world away from the 84-year-old Playboy patriarch.
"After a couple of weeks, Hef was getting a little bit upset about the boyfriends, so he wanted us to move out," Karissa tells PopEater. "We need to update people about what's going on."
Karissa has actually moved into a condo with her boyfriend, 'Blue Mountain State' actor Sam Jones III. Kristina just recently wrapped up a relationship with Stephen Dorff, her co-star in her movie debut, 'Somewhere.'
It was widely reported that the twins moved into the Playmate house next to the main Playboy mansion earlier this year when Hugh became more entrenched in his monogamous relationship with Crystal Harris. But being the girls next door, literally, didn't work out for the twins.
It's not that they were bringing the boys home, but being seen out on the town with the guys was frowned upon.
"We were not allowed to have boys in the house. That was the absolute number one rule -- no boys allowed," says Karissa. "That was one of the main reasons we moved out."
"But living there and being seen out with other guys, (Hugh) was tripping."
Karissa says she's been dating Jones for the last four months. "I finally moved in with him," she says. Kristina began a relationship with Dorff after they played boyfriend and girlfriend in Sofia Coppola's 'Somewhere' -- a movie about an actor living in the famed Chateau Marmont hotel.
"There was serious attraction," Kristina tells us of Dorff. "We really seriously dated for a month."
The two didn't end badly. Dorff had to leave to film another movie. "He said he was going to be gone for six months and I'm here in LA," says Kristina. "We're still friends. It wasn't a serious hardcore thing. We weren't fighting or anything."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress Featured Colorful Designs Drawn By Her and Brad Pitt's Kids -- See the First Pic!
- Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
- Melissa Rivers Releases New Statement on Mom Joan River's Condition; Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked: Top Weekend Stories
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!