'Girls Next Door' Shannon Twins Move Out and Find Life After Hugh
By Bryan Alexander Posted May 17th 2010 09:00PM
Hugh's latest reality show co-stars have not only moved out of the Playboy Mansion, but off the Playboy grounds entirely -- and both are well entrenched in the dating world away from the 84-year-old Playboy patriarch.
"After a couple of weeks, Hef was getting a little bit upset about the boyfriends, so he wanted us to move out," Karissa tells PopEater. "We need to update people about what's going on."
Karissa has actually moved into a condo with her boyfriend, 'Blue Mountain State' actor Sam Jones III. Kristina just recently wrapped up a relationship with Stephen Dorff, her co-star in her movie debut, 'Somewhere.'
It was widely reported that the twins moved into the Playmate house next to the main Playboy mansion earlier this year when Hugh became more entrenched in his monogamous relationship with Crystal Harris. But being the girls next door, literally, didn't work out for the twins.
It's not that they were bringing the boys home, but being seen out on the town with the guys was frowned upon.
"We were not allowed to have boys in the house. That was the absolute number one rule -- no boys allowed," says Karissa. "That was one of the main reasons we moved out."
"But living there and being seen out with other guys, (Hugh) was tripping."
Karissa says she's been dating Jones for the last four months. "I finally moved in with him," she says. Kristina began a relationship with Dorff after they played boyfriend and girlfriend in Sofia Coppola's 'Somewhere' -- a movie about an actor living in the famed Chateau Marmont hotel.
"There was serious attraction," Kristina tells us of Dorff. "We really seriously dated for a month."
The two didn't end badly. Dorff had to leave to film another movie. "He said he was going to be gone for six months and I'm here in LA," says Kristina. "We're still friends. It wasn't a serious hardcore thing. We weren't fighting or anything."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Recap, Season 19, Week 6: Pitbull Guest Judges, Janel and Val Tease "Feelings"
- Oscar de la Renta, Fashion Icon, Dead at 82
- Kerry Washington Admits Scandal Sex Scenes With Tony Goldwyn Are "Always Awkward"
- Famed Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies At 82
- Monica Lewinsky Says ?I Lost My Public Self' During First Public Speaking Engagement ? ?I Fell In Love With My Boss'
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- Oscar de la Renta, fashion designer, dies at 82, report says
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Taylor Swift Releases Latest Single "Welcome to New York"—and Fans Are Already Obsessed With It!
- Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82; Fashion Designer Dressed Countless Celebrities, First Ladies and Other Style Icons
- Zac Efron Celebrates 27th Birthday With Rumored Girlfriend Sami Miró in Amsterdam—All the Details!