Charlie Sheen to Earn Nearly $2 Million Per Episode
By PopEater Staff Posted May 18th 2010 10:00AM
Charlie Sheen will not only be staying on for two more seasons of 'Two and a Half Men,' the actor is getting a huge pay raise to the tune of nearly $2 million per episode, according to reports.
The deal, between Sheen's reps and Warner Bros. TV, was sealed Monday night and bumps his salary for the CBS comedy from $850,000 to between $1.8 - $1.9 million each episode, Variety is reporting.
He was already the highest paid actor in primetime, but now he'll be getting about what Ray Romano received for the final season of 'Everybody Loves Raymond,' also a CBS show.
Sheen confirmed he was returning to the hit show in an earlier statement. "To put a fitting end on the two-and-one-half months of whirlwind speculation, I'm looking forward to returning to my CBS home on Monday nights," he said.
The actor had been hinting for months that he was going to leave the show, but the salary news hints heavily that he was just merely jockeying for a pay bump, despite his legal woes.
Meanwhile, the TV star is still facing felony menacing and misdemeanor assault charges, after allegedly attacking his wife, Brooke Mueller, on Christmas. Sheen hopes to make a deal in court.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Pharrell Williams, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony pose for photos at the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit in Monaco on May 16th.
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pierce Brosnan's Son Dylan, Val Kilmer's Son Jack Work What Their Papas Gave Them for Saint Laurent Campaign: Photos
- Students Are Tweeting Thanks to Michelle Obama With Pics Of Gross Cafeteria Food -- See the Meals!
- Jennifer Aniston: I Bared My Butt Way "Way Before" Kim Kardashian, "I Was an Original"
- Lucky Break! ?RHONJ' Stars Jacqueline & Chris Laurita Get Reprieve In Bankruptcy Trial As Judge Approves Extension
- Kimye's Fault? Anna Wintour's NYC ?Vogue' Offices Hit With Disgusting Rat Infestation: ‘Rat Droppings On Desks’
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover