Charlie Sheen to Earn Nearly $2 Million Per Episode
By PopEater Staff Posted May 18th 2010 10:00AM
Charlie Sheen will not only be staying on for two more seasons of 'Two and a Half Men,' the actor is getting a huge pay raise to the tune of nearly $2 million per episode, according to reports.
The deal, between Sheen's reps and Warner Bros. TV, was sealed Monday night and bumps his salary for the CBS comedy from $850,000 to between $1.8 - $1.9 million each episode, Variety is reporting.
He was already the highest paid actor in primetime, but now he'll be getting about what Ray Romano received for the final season of 'Everybody Loves Raymond,' also a CBS show.
Sheen confirmed he was returning to the hit show in an earlier statement. "To put a fitting end on the two-and-one-half months of whirlwind speculation, I'm looking forward to returning to my CBS home on Monday nights," he said.
The actor had been hinting for months that he was going to leave the show, but the salary news hints heavily that he was just merely jockeying for a pay bump, despite his legal woes.
Meanwhile, the TV star is still facing felony menacing and misdemeanor assault charges, after allegedly attacking his wife, Brooke Mueller, on Christmas. Sheen hopes to make a deal in court.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Pharrell Williams, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony pose for photos at the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit in Monaco on May 16th.
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ozzy Osbourne Warns Billy Bush to "Lay Off Kelly" Amidst Fashion Police Controversy: "Stop Acting Like a Bitch"
- Trista Sutter Reveals Two-Year Infertility Struggle: It Was "Definitely a Dark Time in My Life"
- Pregnant Haylie Duff Tried "Fighting the Good Fight" Against Maternity Clothes Despite Her Self-Described "Massive Belly"
- Rumer Willis: Demi Moore, Bruce Willis are ?really excited' to see me on ?DWTS'
- Scarlett Johansson: John Travolta is not 'creepy,' Oscars kiss was 'totally welcome'
- Woman asks about dress color, Internet loses collective mind