Justin Bieber Gets A Tattoo
By Steven Avalos Posted May 18th 2010 02:20PM
Best Week Ever has confirmed that Justin Bieber, 16, has what appears to be a small bird tattooed on his left hip. After much speculation (yes, really!) following a set of paparazzi photos of Bieber on an Australian beach back in April, a shot of the singer getting inked at Toronto tattoo parlor Son of a Gun has emerged. The photo, frenzied fan reactions and more(!) after the jump.
The sleuths over at Best Week Ever are identifying the ink as a "bird in flight," and with many of the boy wonder's relatives sporting the symbol on their wrists, it appears to be somewhat of a Bieber family tradition. You know, like annual potato sack races or hand-sewn sweaters from grandma at Christmas -- just a little more permanent. And probably less painful.
Now, before you go calling Child Protective Services on mom and pop, let's not forget they're Canadian, eh? And everyone knows things are a little different north of the contiguous 48. It seems that with parental consent, a 16-year-old like Justin should generally be good to go. And quite a few states here in the US have similar laws -- remember, 17-year-old Miley Cyrus got inked last year.
Naturally, the tweensphere is atwitter (on Twitter, natch) over the news of Bieber's tat. We pulled a few choice quotes for you below:
This sort of news can only be described with appropriate acronyms.
We feel Sam's pain..
Conspiracy theory at its finest, considering Bieber's epic stronghold on the social networking Web site.
And lastly, the potentially damaging affect on the nation's youth. Don't say we didn't warn you:
So what do you think? Too soon? Too late? Who cares? We would love to know.
Famous Inked Celebrities
Nikki Reed shows off her ink at Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kid's Choice Awards.
Michael Buckner, Getty Images
Michael Buckner, Getty Images
- Filed under:
- Justin Bieber
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets