'Biggest Loser' Contestants Find Weight Loss and Love
By PopEater Staff Posted May 19th 2010 07:00AM
In an interview with In Touch given exclusively to PopEater, the couple talked about meeting each other on the 'Loser' ranch and navigating their relationship now.
"Everyone always said, 'You have such a pretty face,' but I was the girl that didn't get the guy because I was too heavy," Anderson told In Touch.
But things were different when she met Poueu. "I immediately knew Sam was a great guy. He's sweet, he's funny, he's a family man. I was thinking, 'I wonder if he looks at me as a fat girl.' Little did I know, he had a crush on me!"
"Steph was beautiful, period. She was magnetic. I just wanted to consume my day with getting to know her because the more I got to know her, the better it felt for me," Sam added.
Despite his weight, he had no problems approaching her. "Even pushing 390 pounds, when it came to women, I was always confident," Poueu said.
Stephanie felt an similar reaction. "I wasn't chubby, unsexy Stephanie, I was just me, with normal insecurities of flirting."
After Anderson got kicked off the show, they realized it wasn't just an meaningless hookup. "I definitely missed the fact that we weren't waking up next to each other. We realized that it wasn't just a 'ranch fling,'" Sam explained.
Will something happen during the season finale? "Steph said she's going to propose to me. Our saying is 'big pictures, bright futures.' I want Steph in my life, for sure. It's exactly how it's supposed to be," Poueu joked.
For more on the 'Biggest Loser' relationship, pick up the latest issue of In Touch, on newsstands now.
Stars on the Beach
Liam Gallagher and Nicole Appleton spend the day aboard a yacht near Cannes, France on May 15th.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!