Nicolas Cage Eats According to Animal Sex Lives
By PopEater Staff Posted May 19th 2010 10:50AM
British tabloid The Sun is thrilled to reveal Nicolas Cage only eats animals whose sex lives he can respect.
"I actually choose the way I eat according to the way animals have sex," Cage tells the tabloid, who at various points refers to the star as "oddball actor," "Wacky Cage," "bonkers" and "eccentric."
Cage feels fish and birds are "very dignified" in their sexual pursuits. "But pigs, not so much. So I don't eat pig meat or things like that. I eat fish and fowl."
"I love all animals," Cage says. The Sun points out he sports a tattoo of a lizard wearing a top hat and once owned an octopus as a pet. The 46-year-old also purchased a two-headed snake while filming 'Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans,' a movie that features a notoriously strange scene with iguanas.
"I met the snake and said, 'Maybe this will be my bodyguard in New Orleans.'"
ComingSoon.net reported yesterday a third installment in Cage's mystery-adventure franchise 'National Treasure' is in the works for 2011.
For more, check out The Evolution of Nicolas Cage's Hairstyles.
Stars and Their Furry Friends
Katherine Heigl and her dog Apollo attend the Last Chance for Animals press conference to fight against animal cruelty.
Amy Graves, WireImage
Amy Graves, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Nicolas Cage
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicolas Cage Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Game Of Thrones' stars get big pay raise
- Garth Brooks to give fans sneak peek of new album on Halloween
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Killing Fields' Director Roland Joffe to Head up Camerimage Jury
- ?Lucy' Star Amr Waked Talks Luc Besson, Netflix's ?Marco Polo,' Egypt Revolution
- China's CCTV New Year's Gala to Use Fewer Celebrities, Take Moral High Ground
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in AMC Miniseries With Hugh Laurie