Nicolas Cage Eats According to Animal Sex Lives
By PopEater Staff Posted May 19th 2010 10:50AM
British tabloid The Sun is thrilled to reveal Nicolas Cage only eats animals whose sex lives he can respect.
"I actually choose the way I eat according to the way animals have sex," Cage tells the tabloid, who at various points refers to the star as "oddball actor," "Wacky Cage," "bonkers" and "eccentric."
Cage feels fish and birds are "very dignified" in their sexual pursuits. "But pigs, not so much. So I don't eat pig meat or things like that. I eat fish and fowl."
"I love all animals," Cage says. The Sun points out he sports a tattoo of a lizard wearing a top hat and once owned an octopus as a pet. The 46-year-old also purchased a two-headed snake while filming 'Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans,' a movie that features a notoriously strange scene with iguanas.
"I met the snake and said, 'Maybe this will be my bodyguard in New Orleans.'"
ComingSoon.net reported yesterday a third installment in Cage's mystery-adventure franchise 'National Treasure' is in the works for 2011.
For more, check out The Evolution of Nicolas Cage's Hairstyles.
Stars and Their Furry Friends
Katherine Heigl and her dog Apollo attend the Last Chance for Animals press conference to fight against animal cruelty.
Amy Graves, WireImage
Amy Graves, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Nicolas Cage
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicolas Cage Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Exclusive: Olivia Munn appeals to USDA to help circus elephant
- Bob Seger, 69, launches tour and new album, 'Ride Out'
- Topless pics of Brooke Burke hit New York City gallery
- MIPCOM: Scripps Extends Pan-European Deal With Liberty Global
- Vice News to Expand Operations in Seven New Markets Around the Globe
- London Film Festival Draws Record Audience
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5, Episode 2 Recap: Toenails Roasting on an Open Fire
- 'Revenge' Season 4, Episode 4 Recap: Reunited and It Feels So Good
- Weekend Box Office: Brad Pitt's 'Fury' Blasts 'Gone Girl' From Top Spot