No Kids for 'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky Just Yet
By Michelle Ruiz Posted May 20th 2010 06:39AM
Fedotowsky, 25, who will jet-set all over the world with 25 suitors when the reality show returns May 24, said Harrison must have gotten confused during a chat about her future.
"There are some articles out there suggesting that I want children right away. That is not the case," Fedotowsky told reporters in a conference call. "When [Harrison] asked me where I want to be in five years, I said, 'I'd like to be pregnant' ... meaning that, when I'm 30, I would like to be pregnant with my first child. Am I ready right now? No."
Even though Fedotowsky gave up her job as an advertising account manager at Facebook in order to be the new globe-trotting bachelorette, she said she hopes to return to the social networking giant some day and wants to continue climbing the corporate ladder as well as looking for love on TV.
"I still have a career that I want to build and things I need to accomplish before I'm ready to start a family," she said.
Predictably, Ali wouldn't say whether or not she found love, has a boyfriend or is engaged to one of the show's bachelors, but she will say that the guys who vied for her rose boutonnieres aren't ready to start a family yet either.
"I definitely never made it seem like I wanted to have kids right away and I don't think they did either."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Marion Cotillard attends "Le Grand Journal" Show on Canal Plus at the Majestic Beach of Cannes on May 18th in Cannes, France.
Lorenzo Santini, FilmMagic
Lorenzo Santini, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda de Cadenet: Chelsea Handler Inspired My New Lifetime Talk Show!
- Rachel McAdams Cringes While Watching Notebook Audition Tape for the First Time Ever on the Today Show
- Jenny McCarthy Jokes About Hillary Clinton's Sexuality on The View, Implies She's Had Girlfriends
- She's An American Woman In London! Noelle Reno Dishes About Life, Work And Reality Show ?Ladies Of London'
- Madonna’s Underage Teenage Daughter Says She ‘Awkwardly Avoided Teachers’ At Prom After Drinking Champagne
- Reality Showdown! Producers Now Deciding Between Fan-Favorite ?Bachelorette' Alum Arie Luyendyk Jr. And Andi Dorfman Cast-Off Chris Soules In Next Bachelor Casting
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Salma Hayek Makes the Ultimate Hot Teacher—See the Pic!
- Blake Lively Reveals the Best Surprise She's Ever Given Ryan Reynolds and 72 Other Fun Facts—Watch Now!
- Madonna Impersonator Identifies Gender: "I Embrace Myself as a Queen"—Watch the Botched Deleted Scene!