No Kids for 'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky Just Yet
By Michelle Ruiz Posted May 20th 2010 06:39AM
Fedotowsky, 25, who will jet-set all over the world with 25 suitors when the reality show returns May 24, said Harrison must have gotten confused during a chat about her future.
"There are some articles out there suggesting that I want children right away. That is not the case," Fedotowsky told reporters in a conference call. "When [Harrison] asked me where I want to be in five years, I said, 'I'd like to be pregnant' ... meaning that, when I'm 30, I would like to be pregnant with my first child. Am I ready right now? No."
Even though Fedotowsky gave up her job as an advertising account manager at Facebook in order to be the new globe-trotting bachelorette, she said she hopes to return to the social networking giant some day and wants to continue climbing the corporate ladder as well as looking for love on TV.
"I still have a career that I want to build and things I need to accomplish before I'm ready to start a family," she said.
Predictably, Ali wouldn't say whether or not she found love, has a boyfriend or is engaged to one of the show's bachelors, but she will say that the guys who vied for her rose boutonnieres aren't ready to start a family yet either.
"I definitely never made it seem like I wanted to have kids right away and I don't think they did either."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Marion Cotillard attends "Le Grand Journal" Show on Canal Plus at the Majestic Beach of Cannes on May 18th in Cannes, France.
Lorenzo Santini, FilmMagic
Lorenzo Santini, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Faison, Pregnant CaCee Cobb Reenact Famous King Kong Scene in Halloween Costumes: Picture
- Hayden Panettiere Shows Off Baby Bump in Leopard Bikini For Halloween -- See Her Sexy Costume Here!
- Beyonce, Blue Ivy Dress as Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson for Halloween 2014: Adorable Photo
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Girl Gone Wild! ?RHONJ' Daughter Gia Giudice Debuts Risqu
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Zac Efron's Girlfriend Sami Miró Lands Modeling Contract—Get the Details
- Lily Allen Snags Marie Claire Mexico Cover, Says "the Way That We Consume Celebrities Is Pretty Disgusting"
- Jennifer Lopez Tears Up While Recalling Conversation With Son Max After Marc Anthony Split—Watch