No Kids for 'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky Just Yet
By Michelle Ruiz Posted May 20th 2010 06:39AM
Fedotowsky, 25, who will jet-set all over the world with 25 suitors when the reality show returns May 24, said Harrison must have gotten confused during a chat about her future.
"There are some articles out there suggesting that I want children right away. That is not the case," Fedotowsky told reporters in a conference call. "When [Harrison] asked me where I want to be in five years, I said, 'I'd like to be pregnant' ... meaning that, when I'm 30, I would like to be pregnant with my first child. Am I ready right now? No."
Even though Fedotowsky gave up her job as an advertising account manager at Facebook in order to be the new globe-trotting bachelorette, she said she hopes to return to the social networking giant some day and wants to continue climbing the corporate ladder as well as looking for love on TV.
"I still have a career that I want to build and things I need to accomplish before I'm ready to start a family," she said.
Predictably, Ali wouldn't say whether or not she found love, has a boyfriend or is engaged to one of the show's bachelors, but she will say that the guys who vied for her rose boutonnieres aren't ready to start a family yet either.
"I definitely never made it seem like I wanted to have kids right away and I don't think they did either."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Marion Cotillard attends "Le Grand Journal" Show on Canal Plus at the Majestic Beach of Cannes on May 18th in Cannes, France.
Lorenzo Santini, FilmMagic
Lorenzo Santini, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Bewitched Reboot Scores NBC Deal: New Show Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter Daphne
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!