Janet Jackson Debuts Super-Short Hair Cut
By PopEater Staff Posted May 20th 2010 02:20PM
Janet Jackson chopped off her locks and debuted a new super-short haircut. She is currently promoting her movie 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' and was snapped leaving London's Cecconi restaurant with the much shorter 'do. Perhaps the 43-year-old singer-actress decided to change up her style because of the new man in her life, wealthy Qatari businessman Wissam Al Mana.
While the couple have not confirmed that they're dating, the pair were spotted dining together at Italian restaurant Cecconi's in Mayfair and Nobu Berkeley.
Jackson is in London promoting her new movie, the filming of which was halted last summer when Janet's older brother Michael Jackson died suddenly at age 50 after suffering a cardiac arrest at his Beverly Hills home.
Jackson split from her long-time boyfriend, Jermaine Dupri, last summer after a seven-year relationship.
Dupri, who co-produced her '20 Y.O.' album, left his position as head of urban music at Virgin Records following the "disappointing performance" of Jackson's album. But the duo reunited professionally to create sweet music for Janet's upcoming eleventh studio album, a follow up to her 2008 release 'Discipline.'
Ms. Jackson Snapshots
Janet Jackson attends the Costume Institute Gala Benefit to celebrate the opening of the 'American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity' exhibition at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 3, 2010. More photos >>
MORE ABOUT Janet Jackson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Janet Jackson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
ExtraFEEDMore From Extra Li
- Bethenny Frankel Returning to Real Housewives of New York City; Alyssa Milano Leaving Mistresses: Top 5 Stories
- Porsha Williams Says She Was "Blindsided" by Real Housewives Demotion: It's Time to "Spread My Wings"
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect