Janet Jackson Debuts Super-Short Hair Cut
By PopEater Staff Posted May 20th 2010 02:20PM
Janet Jackson chopped off her locks and debuted a new super-short haircut. She is currently promoting her movie 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' and was snapped leaving London's Cecconi restaurant with the much shorter 'do. Perhaps the 43-year-old singer-actress decided to change up her style because of the new man in her life, wealthy Qatari businessman Wissam Al Mana.
While the couple have not confirmed that they're dating, the pair were spotted dining together at Italian restaurant Cecconi's in Mayfair and Nobu Berkeley.
Jackson is in London promoting her new movie, the filming of which was halted last summer when Janet's older brother Michael Jackson died suddenly at age 50 after suffering a cardiac arrest at his Beverly Hills home.
Jackson split from her long-time boyfriend, Jermaine Dupri, last summer after a seven-year relationship.
Dupri, who co-produced her '20 Y.O.' album, left his position as head of urban music at Virgin Records following the "disappointing performance" of Jackson's album. But the duo reunited professionally to create sweet music for Janet's upcoming eleventh studio album, a follow up to her 2008 release 'Discipline.'
Ms. Jackson Snapshots
Janet Jackson attends the Costume Institute Gala Benefit to celebrate the opening of the 'American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity' exhibition at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 3, 2010. More photos >>
MORE ABOUT Janet Jackson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Janet Jackson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Gets Cheeky with Girlfriend FKA twigs
- Look Out J.Lo and Kim K! Here Comes Beyonc