Report: Lindsay Lohan Won't Be Arrested When She Returns to U.S.
By PopEater Staff Posted May 20th 2010 08:30PM
Earlier today, Lohan missed a mandatory DUI progress report hearing and the judge issued a bench warrant for her arrest. Bail was set at $100,000.
Now, TMZ is reporting that Lohan's people have already posted the standard 10% of bail ($10,000) needed to secure the bond and in turn, the judge revoked the warrant. She'll no longer be arrested at U.S. Customs.
TMZ is also reporting that Lohan and her attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, are expected to be in court on Monday morning at 8:30AM. At this time, a date will be set for a probation violation hearing. Judge Marsha Revel stated at the progress report hearing this morning that there is probable cause to think Lohan has violated her probation.
Lohan is in Cannes promoting an upcoming movie and claims her passport was stolen. When Holley relayed that information in court this morning, Revel wasn't hearing it and issued a warrant for her arrest. Photos of Lohan partying this week, particularly last night, probably didn't help.
RadarOnline also reported today that Lohan never applied for a new passport, and TMZ discovered Lohan never reported her passport stolen to the French Police.
the Girls on Pop Talk Lindsay
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
© BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM ***NO CANADA RIGHTS*** Chopard party at the VIP club as part of the 63rd Cannes Film Festival. Picture Shows: Lindsay Lohan NON-EXCLUSIVE May 17, 2010 Job: 68900EX Cannes, France www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- PGA to Honor Ted Sarandos, Alfonso Cuaron and Rob Thomas at Digital V.I.P. Awards
- Bryan Singer Accuser Filed Suit Over Sexual Abuse in 2000 But Didn't Name Him (Exclusive)
- Steven Spielberg, Weinstein Co. to Adapt 'The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Next Level Crazy (VIDEO)
- Would You Watch a 'House of Cards'-Inspired Reality Show?
- Oscars 2015: Full Academy Awards Season Schedule