Report: Lindsay Lohan Won't Be Arrested When She Returns to U.S.
By PopEater Staff Posted May 20th 2010 08:30PM
Earlier today, Lohan missed a mandatory DUI progress report hearing and the judge issued a bench warrant for her arrest. Bail was set at $100,000.
Now, TMZ is reporting that Lohan's people have already posted the standard 10% of bail ($10,000) needed to secure the bond and in turn, the judge revoked the warrant. She'll no longer be arrested at U.S. Customs.
TMZ is also reporting that Lohan and her attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, are expected to be in court on Monday morning at 8:30AM. At this time, a date will be set for a probation violation hearing. Judge Marsha Revel stated at the progress report hearing this morning that there is probable cause to think Lohan has violated her probation.
Lohan is in Cannes promoting an upcoming movie and claims her passport was stolen. When Holley relayed that information in court this morning, Revel wasn't hearing it and issued a warrant for her arrest. Photos of Lohan partying this week, particularly last night, probably didn't help.
RadarOnline also reported today that Lohan never applied for a new passport, and TMZ discovered Lohan never reported her passport stolen to the French Police.
the Girls on Pop Talk Lindsay
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
© BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM ***NO CANADA RIGHTS*** Chopard party at the VIP club as part of the 63rd Cannes Film Festival. Picture Shows: Lindsay Lohan NON-EXCLUSIVE May 17, 2010 Job: 68900EX Cannes, France www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Wes Craven Tribute Video Features One Minute of Screams from His Films
- Wrestler Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka Charged in Girlfriend's 1983 Death
- 'The Walking Dead': Is Love Next for Rick and Michonne?
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- A 'SpongeBob SquarePants' Musical Is in the Works
- 007 Writer Says Idris Elba Is 'Too Street' to Play James Bond, Quickly Apologizes
- Tony Todd to Voice Villain Zoom on 'The Flash' Season 2