Listen: Liza Minnelli Performs 'Single Ladies' for 'Sex and the City 2'
By PopEater Staff Posted May 21st 2010 01:00PM
The track leaked this morning, so we're giving you the pleasure of a first listen. We're pretty sure you've never heard 'Single Ladies' like this before. Don't say we didn't warn you! Listen to the 'SATC2' track. >>
The 64-year-old screen legend says filming the scene was "a blast" (via Contact Music). "It's a wonderful number ... It's rock and roll. Everything is moving! And I just got a whole new knee, so I can promise you everything is moving."
Other stars who'll be popping up in the 'Sex' sequel include Penelope Cruz and Miley Cyrus. 'Sex and the City 2' will hit theaters on May 27.
Take a look back at other celebrities who have taken on 'Single Ladies.' (Hey, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?)
Now, watch Beyonce's fierce performance for AOL Music Sessions::
Sex and the Sequel
Does it have something to do with 'Sex and the City' and its dazzling cast of characters? Well, have we got a gallery for you. Check out hundreds of pics >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Source: Celebrity skin guru murder-for-hire arrest 'fishy'
- ?True Detective 2' Preview? At Least How Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Rogen See It
- Katharine McPhee and Husband Reunite After Her Kissing Scandal with Married Man
- Must-See Video! President Obama Sits ?Between Two Ferns' with Zach Galifianakis
- Kevin Bacon Tries to Explain Dating in the '80s to Millennials: Star Talks Rubik's Cube, White Pages, and the Cold War in Viral Video
- Sophia Bush Smolders in Mesh Corset on Maxim Cover: "You're Supposed to Be Growing and Exploring New Things" In Your 20s
- Brandi Glanville on Lisa Vanderpump Real Housewives Feud: "I Fed That Bitch"