Lindsay Lohan Back in L.A. for Her Court Hearing
By PopEater Staff Posted May 23rd 2010 09:30AM
Lohan had a tumultuous week of partying at the Cannes film festival. After she was a no-show at Thursday's mandatory DUI progress report hearing, Judge Marsha Revel issued a warrant for Lohan's arrest.
The judge is letting her surrender in court, if in fact she lost her passport while in Cannes. Judge Revel set Lohan's bail at $100,000.
Lindsay's mother Dina is confident that all of this will blow over, as she tells PopEater's Rob Shuter exclusively: "Everything is going to be fine. Lindsay has a new passport."
According to TMZ, Lohan claimed that someone stole her passport in Cannes, and she was denied when attempting to board her flight back to Los Angeles Tuesday. She said she intended to meet with the US Embassy Thursday morning to receive a new passport.
However, RadarOnline reports that Lohan never applied to get a new passport, and TMZ reports Lindsay also didn't report the stolen passport to French authorities.
Lohan must now undergo random drug and alcohol testing, get fitted with an alcohol monitoring bracelet and not drink any alcohol until she turns up in court.
This all stems from Lohan's June 2007 arrest in which she was pulled over and taken into custody for suspicion of drunk driving and cocaine possession. Just a month earlier, she was arrested on another DUI charge.
PopEater's Girls on Pop Discuss Lindsay's Ordeal
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
© BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM ***NO CANADA RIGHTS*** Chopard party at the VIP club as part of the 63rd Cannes Film Festival. Picture Shows: Lindsay Lohan NON-EXCLUSIVE May 17, 2010 Job: 68900EX Cannes, France www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Swim week swimsuit shockers
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- Zhang Yimou Sues Hong Kong Film Company for Non-Payment
- China's Wanda Plans to Buy 'One or Two Large International Entertainment Companies?'
- PiFan Market Closes With Awards for Experimental Indian and Chinese Genre Films
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- John Boyega is 'Aiming' for a Marvel Movie Role
- Dan Aykroyd Assures Us That 'Ghostbusters 3' Will Start Filming Next Spring (VIDEO)
- This Is What 'The Purge: Anarchy' Would Look Like In Canada