Lindsay Lohan Back in L.A. for Her Court Hearing
By PopEater Staff Posted May 23rd 2010 09:30AM
Lohan had a tumultuous week of partying at the Cannes film festival. After she was a no-show at Thursday's mandatory DUI progress report hearing, Judge Marsha Revel issued a warrant for Lohan's arrest.
The judge is letting her surrender in court, if in fact she lost her passport while in Cannes. Judge Revel set Lohan's bail at $100,000.
Lindsay's mother Dina is confident that all of this will blow over, as she tells PopEater's Rob Shuter exclusively: "Everything is going to be fine. Lindsay has a new passport."
According to TMZ, Lohan claimed that someone stole her passport in Cannes, and she was denied when attempting to board her flight back to Los Angeles Tuesday. She said she intended to meet with the US Embassy Thursday morning to receive a new passport.
However, RadarOnline reports that Lohan never applied to get a new passport, and TMZ reports Lindsay also didn't report the stolen passport to French authorities.
Lohan must now undergo random drug and alcohol testing, get fitted with an alcohol monitoring bracelet and not drink any alcohol until she turns up in court.
This all stems from Lohan's June 2007 arrest in which she was pulled over and taken into custody for suspicion of drunk driving and cocaine possession. Just a month earlier, she was arrested on another DUI charge.
PopEater's Girls on Pop Discuss Lindsay's Ordeal
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
© BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM ***NO CANADA RIGHTS*** Chopard party at the VIP club as part of the 63rd Cannes Film Festival. Picture Shows: Lindsay Lohan NON-EXCLUSIVE May 17, 2010 Job: 68900EX Cannes, France www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Megyn Kelly to Interview Duggar Parents About Molestation Allegations
- Will 'Game of Thrones' Introduce an Unstoppable Alliance?
- What's "Useful" About the Critics' Choice TV Awards
- The 17 Best Disaster Movies on Netflix Right Now
- Mariah Carey: 'American Idol' Was 'Worst Experience of My Life' (She Got $18M for 1 Year)
- The 'Seinfeld' Cast: Then vs. Now