Red-Carpet Review: 'Sex and the City 2' Premiere
By Tracey Harrington McCoy Posted May 24th 2010 10:00PM
The 'Sex and the City 2' premiere was held tonight at New York City's Radio City Music Hall, and the red carpet was bursting with high style. And the four main actresses didn't disappoint their adoring, style-savvy public: each wore a jaw-dropping gown.
Sarah Jessica Parker glowed in a one-shouldered neon yellow Valentino gown, which she borrowed from the Valentino Collection, USA Today reported. Her long, blonde, wavy hair and muted makeup perfectly complimented the bright gown.
PopEater's Amber James hits the 'Sex and The City 2' premiere:
Cynthia Nixon wore a form-fitting Carolina Herrera black gown with some gorgeous gold beading along the top of the bodice. Paired with a jeweled clutch and stunning earrings, she was in top form.
Kristin Davis was very pretty in pink in her Jean Desses for Decades chiffon gown. Strapless and straight to the floor, it fit her personality -- and her character's personality -- perfectly.
And Kim Cattrall looked phenomenal in a gold embellished Naeem Khan floor-length gown. The dress hugged her curves and showed off her fabulous-at-fifty figure perfectly.
The star-studded event also featured appearances by other cast members, including Chris Noth, John Corbett, Jason Lewis, Willie Garson, Mario Cantone and David Eigenberg. Some other famous faces stopped by, including Jennifer Love Hewitt, Vanessa Williams, Donald Trump and wife Melania, Howard Stern and wife Beth Ostrosky, Liza Minnelli, Amanda Peet, Jerry Seinfeld and wife Jessica and 'Sex and the City' author Candace Bushnell.
Sex and the City Premiere
NEW YORK - MAY 24: Actress Sarah Jessica Parker attends the premiere of "Sex and the City 2" at Radio City Music Hall on May 24, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Sarah Jessica Parker
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes to Glendale Police for Racial Profile Allegations
- How 'The Walking Dead' Stumbled in Its Storytelling This Season
- Paramount Brewing 'Transformers' Universe With Akiva Goldsman
- 'Spectre' in Mexico City: What We Know About the James Bond Movie's Opening Scene
- The First 'Spectre' Teaser Trailer Is Finally Here (VIDEO)
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Hosts: A Timeline