Who Is Your Newest 'American Idol'? Ninth Winner Crowned
By PopEater Staff Posted May 26th 2010 10:00PM
From auditions to Hollywood Week, the semi-finals to the top two, it's been a long ride.
The competition came down to Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze -- but who took home the crown? Click to Find Out
America voted and they wanted Lee DeWyze. He becomes the ninth 'Idol' victor.
Get More 'American Idol' Coverage from Aol Television
American Idol 2010
In this photo provided by PictureGroup, contestant Crystal Bowersox performs at the American Idol Season 9 Top 2 Performance Show at the Nokia Theatre on May 25, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Michael Becker/FOX/PictureGroup)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer hits the web
- Alison Sweeney says goodbye to 'Days of Our Lives'
- Report: Mama June Dating Convicted Child Molester
- Brad Pitt's 'Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' Is So Awkward!
- Watch This! 'Breaking Amish' Star Vonda Takes a Hip Hop Dance Class
- Lauren Conrad's Lob Haircut May Just Be the Beginning, Could Go "Shorter in the Near Future"
- Zelda Williams Honors Late "Poppa" Robin Williams With Hummingbird, Birthdate Tattoos
- Olivia Munn's Feather Dress Looks Like Natalie Portman's in Black Swan: See the Ballerina Frock!