Who Is Your Newest 'American Idol'? Ninth Winner Crowned
By PopEater Staff Posted May 26th 2010 10:00PM
From auditions to Hollywood Week, the semi-finals to the top two, it's been a long ride.
The competition came down to Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze -- but who took home the crown? Click to Find Out
America voted and they wanted Lee DeWyze. He becomes the ninth 'Idol' victor.
Get More 'American Idol' Coverage from Aol Television
American Idol 2010
In this photo provided by PictureGroup, contestant Crystal Bowersox performs at the American Idol Season 9 Top 2 Performance Show at the Nokia Theatre on May 25, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Michael Becker/FOX/PictureGroup)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Body' campaign sparks outrage
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'
- Mama June Steps Out with Family, Sex Offender Seen with Mystery Woman
- Nicole Kidman on Rumors She and Keith Urban are Trying for Another Baby
- Miley Cyrus vs. Rihanna: See Their Shocking Skin Show at amfAR Dinner
- Allison Williams Gets Advice From Past Peter Pans Sandy Duncan and Cathy Rigby McCoy
- Alessandra Ambrosio Is Clearly Not Wearing Underwear in Sexy Sheer Dress: See the Gown From All Angles
- Bringing Up Bates Stars Whitney and Zach Welcome Baby Boy Bradley Gilvin Bates: See the First Picture!