Who Is Your Newest 'American Idol'? Ninth Winner Crowned
By PopEater Staff Posted May 26th 2010 10:00PM
From auditions to Hollywood Week, the semi-finals to the top two, it's been a long ride.
The competition came down to Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze -- but who took home the crown? Click to Find Out
America voted and they wanted Lee DeWyze. He becomes the ninth 'Idol' victor.
Get More 'American Idol' Coverage from Aol Television
American Idol 2010
In this photo provided by PictureGroup, contestant Crystal Bowersox performs at the American Idol Season 9 Top 2 Performance Show at the Nokia Theatre on May 25, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Michael Becker/FOX/PictureGroup)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- GAP uses skinny model to market 'curvy' jeans
- Conrad Hilton, Paris' brother, sustains major injuries in car crash
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5
- Billy Eichner talks the making of his Emmys segment
- ?Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser to play Billy Wilder on stage
- Chelsea Handler Strips for Epic Finale Shower Scene! See Who Joined Her
- Pamela Anderson Changes Her Mind About Divorcing Rick Salomon
- Emmys Fashion 2014: Who Did ?Extra' Choose as Best-Dressed?