Who Is Your Newest 'American Idol'? Ninth Winner Crowned
By PopEater Staff Posted May 26th 2010 10:00PM
From auditions to Hollywood Week, the semi-finals to the top two, it's been a long ride.
The competition came down to Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze -- but who took home the crown? Click to Find Out
America voted and they wanted Lee DeWyze. He becomes the ninth 'Idol' victor.
Get More 'American Idol' Coverage from Aol Television
American Idol 2010
In this photo provided by PictureGroup, contestant Crystal Bowersox performs at the American Idol Season 9 Top 2 Performance Show at the Nokia Theatre on May 25, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Michael Becker/FOX/PictureGroup)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Founding member of The Doors dies at 74, publicist says
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- WATCH: Elisabeth Moss Was Nervous About Peggy's Future
- Antonio To Play Chilean Miner
- CBS Pulls 'Mike & Molly' Tornado-Set Finale
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Dancing With the Stars': Season 16 finals are live!
- Ten reasons why ?Buffy the Vampire Slayer' kicks ass