New Book Details Courtney Love's Stage Parenting
By PopEater Staff Posted May 26th 2010 11:00AM
The New York Post reports that in 'Geek,' Rapkin claims Love was unhappy with Frances' role in a musical production of 'Leader of the Pack.' Love told Rapkin: "She was in, like, some tertiary chorus line. It really p***ed me off." As anyone who has followed her career knows, a "p***ed off" Courtney Love is not something you want to face the wrath of.
Also getting under her skin was the fact that Frances was being teased while at Stagedoor Manor. To get back at the kids picking on her daughter, Love arranged for Bean's godmother -- none other than Drew Barrymore -- to call her at school. Not a big deal, you'd think? There's more to it.
"I asked her to have them say over the PA system, 'Francis, you have a phone call from Drew Barrymore,' so the kids would stop making fun of her," Love related. We love the catty, motherly side of Courtney!
Courtney Love Snapshots
You can't deny that Courtney Love isn't interesting. No matter where she goes, you never knw what you're going to get with the Hole rocker. Click for Pics of Courtney Out and About >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Wiliams' wife, children due back in court
- Candace Cameron Bure celebrates 'New Beginnings' with new 'View' co hosts
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly claims she was drugged at friend's wedding
- News Anchor Recalls Horrors of Virginia Shootings
- Report: Ashley Madison Founder Had Multiple Affairs
- See Gisele Bündchen Do the Electric Slide with a Troupe of Sexy Male Dancers
- Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Part 3 Recap: LuAnn Spars With Heather, and Ramona Falls Asleep!
- Teen Mom 2 Recap: Leah Messer Goes to Rehab Amid Drug Problem Accusations
- Party Down South Recap: Josh Murray Splits Head in Pool Accident, Drunk Daddy Gets Kicked Out of Bar