Kate Gosselin a 'Nightmare' at 'DWTS' Finale
By Rob Shuter Posted May 26th 2010 08:33AM
Kate Gosselin made lots of people watch 'Dancing With the Stars' before she was kicked off after five weeks, but one thing she didn't make was friends. According to my sources, Kate's return to the show's season finale last night only reminded everyone of how high-maintenance she was during her time on the show. Inside scoop on Kate's disastrous return ... after the jump!
Last Tango in Gosselin-ville
Seconds before Kate Gosselin was to hit the floor live on the 'Dancing With The Stars' finale, the octomom was once again causing trouble backstage at the ballroom.
"We had all just about forgotten what a nightmare Kate was," an insider tells me.
"She is the only celebrity in the entire 10 seasons who has demanded a security guard be with her at all times, and nothing anyone does is good enough. Last night, she actually wanted the temperature of the ballroom changed before she hit the floor. Kate hates to sweat and this was just another opportunity for her to be difficult."
However, it wasn't just the producers that Kate tortured. Sources tells me the hair and makeup staff dread her interfering, and the costume designers and dressers flip a coin to see who is going to have to deal with her. But the person who really deserves a prize is her partner, Tony, who is telling people that the notoriously difficult Barbra Streisand would be easier to work with than Kate.
Sarah Ferguson Wants to Do 'Dancing' for Spare Cash
My friend, The Duchess of York, has a plan to help her make a living, and it involves putting on her dancing shoes and joining the next season of 'Dancing With The Stars.'
"Sarah needs to earn money and it's not as easy as you might think for a Duchess to get a job," a friend of Fergie tells me.
After Naughty But Nice reported how much money Kate Gosselin made from her stint on the show, Sarah decided that this would be a good fit for her. She loves dancing, needs the money and also thinks the show would be a great place to start rehabilitating her image.
No word yet about what the producers think, but I say give Sarah a chance. She certainly couldn't be worse than Jeff Ross or Jerry Springer.
Get Claire Danes' Body This Summer
Not just another weight loss book, 'Ultimate You: A 4-Phase Total Body Makeover' offers a long-term fat-loss plan designed by trainer to the stars Joe Dowdells. Joe tells me Claire Danes is the hardest-working celebrity he's ever trained.
"Claire trained extremely hard during each and every one of her training sessions. No matter what I asked her to do, she did it with a great attitude and it showed in her results," Joe tells me.
But his most impressive task was getting hunk Gerard Butler ready for '300.' "When getting Gerry ready to shoot his Men's Health cover shot and inside story for '300,' we trained six days a week (about an hour per session) for about seven to eight weeks. Our focus on Monday, Wednesday and Friday was total body metabolic resistance training. And on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, we emphasized high intensity interval training followed by some recovery work. In addition to all of this, Gerry followed a diet of lean protein, lots of vegetables, some fresh fruit and good fats. "It's a great book for everyone, because bikini and bathing suit season is just days away!"
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
"Jersey Shore" cast members grabs drinks before strolling about town to film an episode for the upcoming season in Miami Beach.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Takes a Bubble Bath, Wears Bubble Beard: Half-Naked Photo
- Megan Fox Gets Bloody With Bald James Franco: Photo
- Elizabeth Banks: Jennifer Garner Got Alias Role When We Both Worked in NYC Restaurant Scene
- It's Not The Knife, It's My Happy New Life! Renee Zellweger Sidesteps Plastic Surgery Questions, Says Drastic Change In Look Is Result Of Different Lifestyle
- ?I Won’t Stand For This Crap!' Rosie O'Donnell Raising Havoc At ?The View' Over Flash Sales & Rumored Addition Of Younger Panelist
- Renee Zellweger's changed face a result of ?insecurities,' source says
- Billy Bob Thornton calls blood vial swap with Angelina Jolie 'romantic'
- Renee Zellweger: 'Perhaps I look different -- who doesn't as they get older?!'
- 11 Things to Expect From The 100's Insanely Awesome Season 2 Premiere
- Shailene Woodley: ''I Love'' Racy Sex Scene in New Film: ''It's Kind of Sexy, But Kind of Disturbing''
- Billy Bob Thornton Explains Why Angelina Jolie Wanted to Wear a Vial of His Blood Around Her Neck