Kendra Wilkinson: Sex Tape Broke My Heart
By PopEater Staff Posted May 26th 2010 03:27PM
Kendra Wikinson's sex tape hit the Internet today, and she is pleading with fans to let her live her life and not judge her for a choice she made when she was 18 years old. "It bothers me because people are going to judge me and stuff," Kendra says in a sneak peek of the May 31 season finale of her E! show. "I just hope to God nobody looks at me like a porn star or something. I just hope they don't press play because that's not me. I mean, that was me, but that's not me now."
The former 'Girls Next Door' star admits to making the tape with ex-boyfriend Justin Frye. "Of course, we had sex like every couple does, and every now and then we would videotape it," she said. "At that time, I wasn't a celebrity. I didn't even know I was going to become a celebrity."
She even alleges that her ex hacked into her MySpace page and posted a naked photo of her. "He's jealous of my life right now," she added.
Wilkinson married football player Hank Baskett last June and gave birth to their first child, Hank Baskett IV, in December.
"It broke my heart because how can you do that when I have a baby?" Wilkinson said. "I have a kid. I have a husband. It just sucks. It's the hardest thing to deal with right now, and it's hard on Hank. It's hard on him because it involves another guy and it's hard on him because of our son."
When Vivid Entertainment announced it had acquired the rights to the tape, Wilkinson hired Los Angeles-based lawyer Yael E. Holtkamp to stop its release, stating it was "highly confidential, taken for private use and not for public disclosure." But the tape has made its way into the public. According to several entertainment sites, Wilkinson stands to gain 50% of the profits from sales.
But her husband is standing by her and helping her through the "humiliating" ordeal. "He's doing a good job because he's understanding," she says. "He's like, 'Kendra, we just have to hold our heads high because, yeah, we're going to get attacked, but we can't run. We have to hold hands and walk through this and face this fact. It's going to be really hard. It's going to probably be the hardest time of our lives.'"
Kendra Wilkinson Snapshots
Kendra Wilkinson arrives at the 'Nightmare On Elm Street' Los Angeles Premiere on April 27, 2010 in Hollywood, California.
MORE ABOUT Kendra Wilkinson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kendra Wilkinson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Jake Gyllenhaal Reveals 'Gross' Hand Injury (Video)
- 'Community' Season 5 Trailer: A Do-Over Like 'Scrubs' Season 9 (Video)
- 'The Real' Talk Show Set to Air in 70 Percent of U.S.
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL
- And the 10 Most Overpaid Actors Are...
- 'Wolf of Wall Street' Has Far More Profanity Than 'Raging Bull,' Says Martin Scorsese
- 'Pompeii' Movie: 10 Things to Know About the 3D Historical Disaster Film