Kendra Wilkinson: Sex Tape Broke My Heart
By PopEater Staff Posted May 26th 2010 03:27PM
Kendra Wikinson's sex tape hit the Internet today, and she is pleading with fans to let her live her life and not judge her for a choice she made when she was 18 years old. "It bothers me because people are going to judge me and stuff," Kendra says in a sneak peek of the May 31 season finale of her E! show. "I just hope to God nobody looks at me like a porn star or something. I just hope they don't press play because that's not me. I mean, that was me, but that's not me now."
The former 'Girls Next Door' star admits to making the tape with ex-boyfriend Justin Frye. "Of course, we had sex like every couple does, and every now and then we would videotape it," she said. "At that time, I wasn't a celebrity. I didn't even know I was going to become a celebrity."
She even alleges that her ex hacked into her MySpace page and posted a naked photo of her. "He's jealous of my life right now," she added.
Wilkinson married football player Hank Baskett last June and gave birth to their first child, Hank Baskett IV, in December.
"It broke my heart because how can you do that when I have a baby?" Wilkinson said. "I have a kid. I have a husband. It just sucks. It's the hardest thing to deal with right now, and it's hard on Hank. It's hard on him because it involves another guy and it's hard on him because of our son."
When Vivid Entertainment announced it had acquired the rights to the tape, Wilkinson hired Los Angeles-based lawyer Yael E. Holtkamp to stop its release, stating it was "highly confidential, taken for private use and not for public disclosure." But the tape has made its way into the public. According to several entertainment sites, Wilkinson stands to gain 50% of the profits from sales.
But her husband is standing by her and helping her through the "humiliating" ordeal. "He's doing a good job because he's understanding," she says. "He's like, 'Kendra, we just have to hold our heads high because, yeah, we're going to get attacked, but we can't run. We have to hold hands and walk through this and face this fact. It's going to be really hard. It's going to probably be the hardest time of our lives.'"
Kendra Wilkinson Snapshots
Kendra Wilkinson arrives at the 'Nightmare On Elm Street' Los Angeles Premiere on April 27, 2010 in Hollywood, California.
MORE ABOUT Kendra Wilkinson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kendra Wilkinson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Totally insane star baby names
- 'MythBusters' fan favorites Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara axed from show
- 'Intelligence' Creator Adapting Hospital Doc 'Code Black' for CBS
- 'Jane the Virgin' Star Gina Rodriguez Wants to Be the Latino Meryl Streep
- BBC America Orders Supernatural Drama From 'Life on Mars' Creators
- Entertainment Geekly: 3 stories show why Daredevil is the best superhero
- Do you know what HASN'T happened on ?True Blood'? Take EW's quiz
- Someone on Capitol Hill made rude edits to Laverne Cox's Wikipedia page
- Check Out This Creepy Deleted Scene From 'The Walking Dead' (VIDEO)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Wins the Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- Fangs Out! A Teaser for 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Arrives (VIDEO)