Lindsay Lohan Debuts Bright, Blonde Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted May 26th 2010 12:31PM
Do blondes have more fun? Apparently, Lindsay Lohan thinks so. After more than nine hours at the Andy Lecompte Salon, the 'Mean Girls' actress emerged with luscious blonde locks for a bright summer style, abandoning the slicked-back brunette 'do she'd been sporting. On Monday, Lohan finally arrived in court to face Judge Marsha Revel, who told the actress that in order to stay free on bail, she had to wear an alcohol-monitoring SCRAM device and submit to random drug testing.
The actress is also required to attend all scheduled alcohol education classes and is not allowed to leave Los Angeles.
Last week, Lohan was a no-show at her mandatory DUI progress report hearing because she was stuck in Cannes, France, claiming someone had stolen her passport. Judge Revel issued a warrant for Lohan's arrest, but the 23-year-old actress avoided arrest by posting $100,000 bail.
She is due in court July 6 for a hearing to determine whether she violated the terms of her probation. This all stems from a June 2007 arrest in which Lohan was pulled over and taken into custody for suspicion of drunk driving and cocaine possession.
Watch the Girls on Pop Talk Lindsay Lohan:
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
After spending all day in the salon, Lindsay Lohan emerged, sporting a strawberry blonde hairdo. More Lindsay Lohan photos >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Selena Gomez reveals sexiest photoshoot yet
- Jasmine Tridevil 'flattered' her three-breasted look is a Halloween hit
- Fox Rooting for Giants-Royals World Series to Last Seven Games
- Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby a "Rapist"
- Tokyo Content Market Opens With Record Attendance
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Best of Late Night TV: Ice Cube Talks N.W.A. Movie, Alan Cumming Recalls Shia's 'Cabaret' Arrest (VIDEO)
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie