Lindsay Lohan Debuts Bright, Blonde Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted May 26th 2010 12:31PM
Do blondes have more fun? Apparently, Lindsay Lohan thinks so. After more than nine hours at the Andy Lecompte Salon, the 'Mean Girls' actress emerged with luscious blonde locks for a bright summer style, abandoning the slicked-back brunette 'do she'd been sporting. On Monday, Lohan finally arrived in court to face Judge Marsha Revel, who told the actress that in order to stay free on bail, she had to wear an alcohol-monitoring SCRAM device and submit to random drug testing.
The actress is also required to attend all scheduled alcohol education classes and is not allowed to leave Los Angeles.
Last week, Lohan was a no-show at her mandatory DUI progress report hearing because she was stuck in Cannes, France, claiming someone had stolen her passport. Judge Revel issued a warrant for Lohan's arrest, but the 23-year-old actress avoided arrest by posting $100,000 bail.
She is due in court July 6 for a hearing to determine whether she violated the terms of her probation. This all stems from a June 2007 arrest in which Lohan was pulled over and taken into custody for suspicion of drunk driving and cocaine possession.
Watch the Girls on Pop Talk Lindsay Lohan:
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
After spending all day in the salon, Lindsay Lohan emerged, sporting a strawberry blonde hairdo. More Lindsay Lohan photos >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Famous TV Affairs: From 'Sex and the City' to 'Scandal' to 'The Affair'
- TV Ratings: 'Saturday Night Live' Premiere Rises With Hillary Clinton, Miley Cyrus
- Box Office: 'The Martian' Just Shy of 'Gravity' With Powerful $55M Launch
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 8 Reasons 'Titanic' Is Still the Best Love Story of the '90s
- 12 Life Lessons From Cher Horowitz
- Quiz: Are These '50 Shades of Grey' Quotes or No?