Photo: 50 Cent Went From Built to Bony for Role
By PopEater Staff Posted May 27th 2010 07:01AM
How did the normally ripped rapper do it? He tells Us Weekly he spent nine weeks on a regimen of liquids and three-hour-a-day treadmill sessions.
In other words, "I was starving" during production of the film, which he also wrote.
Fiddy, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, is back on tour now and preparing for a show in Detroit on Saturday. In recent concert photos, he looks back to fight weight and he appeared healthy in March, meaning his weight loss must have happened some time in April.
"I've been eating," he said. "I'll be back in shape in no time!"
The rapper is only the latest in a long line of actors who have gone to drastic measures for a role. Bale is among the most legendary, having lost 63 pounds for 'The Machinist' and then a similar amount for 'Rescue Dawn.'
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- WATCH: Alyssa Milano Talks Breastfeeding On Set Of 'Mistresses'
- She's Just Being Miley, And I Love Her For It
- Icelandic Band Is Finding Success 'Overwhelming'
- ?Arrested Development': Five favorite ?sweet' Bluth family moments
- ?Fast & Furious 6? star Michelle Rodriguez wishes there were better female superheroes
- Helen Mirren plays Queen to fulfill dying boy's wish
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Lands New Reality Show
- Trailer! Jennifer Aniston As Sexy Stripper in ?We're the Millers'
- Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber: 'You're an A**hole'