Russell Brand Talks 'Greek,' Bedroom Tips and Possible Justin Bieber Duet
By Mike Hess Posted May 27th 2010 05:53PM
Russell Brand is many things: Comedian, actor, soon-to-be husband of Katy Perry, and next week, he'll officially be a U.S. movie star thanks to his ridiculously funny lead role in 'Get Him to the Greek.' In the film, Brand reprises his pompous, over-the-top rock star persona Aldous Snow (from 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall') as Jonah Hill and Sean 'Diddy' Combs do their best to drag his sex-drugs-rock-n-roll butt to the Greek Theater in time for a concert. PopEater had the opportunity to sit down with Mr. Brand, and we discussed everything from his sexual prowess to why he should win an Oscar for this movie. That, plus the filthiest song you'll ever hear about canned pasta ... which Russell would love to duet with Justin Bieber.
Watch Our Chat With the Always Entertaining Russell
Russell Brand Pics
Actor Russell Brand and musician Katy Perry arrive at the "Get Him To The Greek" Los Angeles Premiere at The Greek Theatre on May 25, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. "Get Him To The Greek" Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals The Greek Theatre Los Angeles, CA United States May 25, 2010 Photo by Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com To license this image (60565137), contact WireImage.com
MORE ABOUT Russell Brand
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Russell Brand Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Blake Shelton plays free concert in Atlantic City
- ?Big Bang Theory' cast will likely win wage dispute with CBS, insider says
- 'Jurassic World' Star Chris Pratt Peers Through Bars in New Photo
- Pink Fur, Mohawks and Organic Manis: The Secrets of Hollywood's Hottest Pets
- Who Is the New Denzel? Hollywood Struggles to Launch Next Black Stars
- About that time Chris Pratt flashed Amy Poehler
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Best of Late Night TV: Julia Roberts' Face Balls and Chris Pratt's Taxidermy (VIDEO)
- The 'Kingdom' Trailer Takes Mixed Martial Arts to the Next Level (VIDEO)
- William Shatner Might Be Bringing the Funny to 'Ted 2'