Russell Brand Talks 'Greek,' Bedroom Tips and Possible Justin Bieber Duet
By Mike Hess Posted May 27th 2010 05:53PM
Russell Brand is many things: Comedian, actor, soon-to-be husband of Katy Perry, and next week, he'll officially be a U.S. movie star thanks to his ridiculously funny lead role in 'Get Him to the Greek.' In the film, Brand reprises his pompous, over-the-top rock star persona Aldous Snow (from 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall') as Jonah Hill and Sean 'Diddy' Combs do their best to drag his sex-drugs-rock-n-roll butt to the Greek Theater in time for a concert. PopEater had the opportunity to sit down with Mr. Brand, and we discussed everything from his sexual prowess to why he should win an Oscar for this movie. That, plus the filthiest song you'll ever hear about canned pasta ... which Russell would love to duet with Justin Bieber.
Watch Our Chat With the Always Entertaining Russell
Russell Brand Pics
Actor Russell Brand and musician Katy Perry arrive at the "Get Him To The Greek" Los Angeles Premiere at The Greek Theatre on May 25, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. "Get Him To The Greek" Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals The Greek Theatre Los Angeles, CA United States May 25, 2010 Photo by Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com To license this image (60565137), contact WireImage.com
MORE ABOUT Russell Brand
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Russell Brand Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse
- Halle Berry Invests in a Luxury Lingerie Line
- TV Ratings: Most Series Steady Against Improved World Series, 'The 100' Returns Down
- A Day in the (Very Busy) Life of Shondaland MVP Tom Verica
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- It's Official: Christian Bale Will Play Steve Jobs in Aaron Sorkin-Penned Biopic
- Brad Pitt's 'Between Two Ferns' Is the Most Hilarious Installment to Date
- The 'Insidious: Chapter 3' Trailer Is Frightfully Fun (VIDEO)