Duchess of York Getting Hired By Trump on 'Apprentice'?
By Rob Shuter Posted May 27th 2010 08:37AM
pay-for-access sting was published for the world to see. Now, the Duchess of York is looking to get things back on track both personally and financially, and none other than The Donald might be her new boss. All of the details on Sarah's possible 'Apprentice' endeavor ... after the jump!
Duchess and Donald
Sources close to Sarah Ferguson are telling me that she is overwhelmed by the amount of public support she has received in America, so much so that she is considering moving to live in New York full time. However, its not just kind words that have been flooding in -- Sarah has also been receiving job offers.
"Donald Trump himself wants to help Sarah out of this awful mess that she has gotten herself into and is discussing finding Sarah a role on his hit show 'The Apprentice,'" a TV executive tells me. "It's not yet clear if Sarah would compete, judge or be Donald's eyes and ears on the next season of the 'Apprentice' -- not the celebrity version. However, what is clear is that whatever Donald wants, he usually gets."
Sarah is determined to never mess up again, and is telling friends that if anything good comes out of this horrid situation, she will grab it and build herself a better tomorrow.
She has passed on offers to do a tell-all interview in exchange for a huge amount of money, which she so desperately needs. Why, you ask? The Duchess thinks it is wrong to make money from a story about accepting cash for access.
Spend a Night With ScarJo, 'Glee' and ... Me!
There is still time to upload your videos for the Macy's Ticket to the Tonys contest, which could end up in you winning a trip to the show! Go to this website for more information.
I will be judging the finalists on June 11 in Times Square along with Constantine Maroulis, Diana DiGarmo and Ace Young, and we will pick one lucky winner to attend The Tony Awards live on June 13.
You will be rubbing elbows on the red carpet with Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones, Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Kelsey Grammer, Antonio Banderas, Scarlett Johansson, Denzel Washington, Jude Law -- and so many others.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Justin Bieber promotes his album at Tower Records Shinjuku on May 18th in Tokyo, Japan.
Jun Sato, WireImage
Jun Sato, WireImage
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Perry: Scandal Actor Joins Us For Live Twitter Q&A! Read His Spoilers and Surprising Behind-the-Scenes Details!
- Emmy Rossum Spoofs Gisele Bundchen, Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Share Their Christmas Card: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jenelle Evans Is "Exhausted" From Second Pregnancy, Has Severe Morning Sickness
- Ghana Man Bitten By ?Big, Black Snake' On His Private Parts
- The Feud Is Back On! Joanna Krupa Says Brandi Glanville Has ?Alcohol Issues' And A ?Little Brain' After Racist Remark
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare