Duchess of York Getting Hired By Trump on 'Apprentice'?
By Rob Shuter Posted May 27th 2010 08:37AM
pay-for-access sting was published for the world to see. Now, the Duchess of York is looking to get things back on track both personally and financially, and none other than The Donald might be her new boss. All of the details on Sarah's possible 'Apprentice' endeavor ... after the jump!
Duchess and Donald
Sources close to Sarah Ferguson are telling me that she is overwhelmed by the amount of public support she has received in America, so much so that she is considering moving to live in New York full time. However, its not just kind words that have been flooding in -- Sarah has also been receiving job offers.
"Donald Trump himself wants to help Sarah out of this awful mess that she has gotten herself into and is discussing finding Sarah a role on his hit show 'The Apprentice,'" a TV executive tells me. "It's not yet clear if Sarah would compete, judge or be Donald's eyes and ears on the next season of the 'Apprentice' -- not the celebrity version. However, what is clear is that whatever Donald wants, he usually gets."
Sarah is determined to never mess up again, and is telling friends that if anything good comes out of this horrid situation, she will grab it and build herself a better tomorrow.
She has passed on offers to do a tell-all interview in exchange for a huge amount of money, which she so desperately needs. Why, you ask? The Duchess thinks it is wrong to make money from a story about accepting cash for access.
Spend a Night With ScarJo, 'Glee' and ... Me!
There is still time to upload your videos for the Macy's Ticket to the Tonys contest, which could end up in you winning a trip to the show! Go to this website for more information.
I will be judging the finalists on June 11 in Times Square along with Constantine Maroulis, Diana DiGarmo and Ace Young, and we will pick one lucky winner to attend The Tony Awards live on June 13.
You will be rubbing elbows on the red carpet with Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones, Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Kelsey Grammer, Antonio Banderas, Scarlett Johansson, Denzel Washington, Jude Law -- and so many others.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Justin Bieber promotes his album at Tower Records Shinjuku on May 18th in Tokyo, Japan.
Jun Sato, WireImage
Jun Sato, WireImage
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Toned Booty, Cute Puppy in Bikini Pic
- Hugh Jackman Announces His Final Wolverine Role in the Coolest Way: Pic
- Mariah Carey Vacations in Cleavage-Tastic Bikini With Pal Brett Ratner: Pics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Iggy Azalea Is Happy She Admitted to Getting a Boob Job: "I Love Them So Much, I Had to Talk About Them"
- Kylie Jenner Posts 3 Sexy Bikini Photos in Only 1 Hour During Pool Day With Scott Disick—Take a Look!
- Demi Lovato Embraces Her Adorable Puppy in Latest Bikini-Clad Selfie—See the Pic!