How Diddy Nearly Steals 'Get Him to the Greek'
By Mike Hess Posted May 30th 2010 11:34AM
inside the mind of the enigmatic and eccentric Russell Brand, as we prepare for the release of the raucous movie 'Get Him to the Greek' -- which opens on June 4. Aside from our chat with Russell, PopEater also had the chance to sit down with the movie's other key players, including Jonah Hill, director Nick Stoller, and Sean 'Diddy' Combs, who comes pretty darn close to stealing the movie. Diddy tells us that being funny is his secret weapon, and that it's much easier for him to pull off than drama. Our conversation came just days after Moviefone's Jenna Busch caught up with the guys in London, and we took it over in New York City. Enjoy!
Russell Brand Pics
Actor Russell Brand and singer Katy Perry attend the premiere of "Get Him To The Greek" at The Greek Theatre on May 25, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. "Get Him To The Greek" - Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals The Greek Theatre Los Angeles, CA United States May 25, 2010 Photo by Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic.com To license this image (60566103), contact FilmMagic.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Lars von Trier: "I Don't Know if I Can Make Any More Films"
- Sony Pictures Investigating Possible North Korean Link to Network Hack
- 'Prestige' Author Slams Christopher Nolan's 'Dark Knight' Trilogy As "Shallow" And "Badly Written"
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The 35 Greatest Murder Mystery Movies Ever Made
- 'Foxcatcher' Review: You May Wrestle With It, But It's Definitely Worth Seeing
- Netflix Is Dropping These Movies From Streaming on December 1st