How Diddy Nearly Steals 'Get Him to the Greek'
By Mike Hess Posted May 30th 2010 11:34AM
inside the mind of the enigmatic and eccentric Russell Brand, as we prepare for the release of the raucous movie 'Get Him to the Greek' -- which opens on June 4. Aside from our chat with Russell, PopEater also had the chance to sit down with the movie's other key players, including Jonah Hill, director Nick Stoller, and Sean 'Diddy' Combs, who comes pretty darn close to stealing the movie. Diddy tells us that being funny is his secret weapon, and that it's much easier for him to pull off than drama. Our conversation came just days after Moviefone's Jenna Busch caught up with the guys in London, and we took it over in New York City. Enjoy!
Russell Brand Pics
Actor Russell Brand and singer Katy Perry attend the premiere of "Get Him To The Greek" at The Greek Theatre on May 25, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. "Get Him To The Greek" - Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals The Greek Theatre Los Angeles, CA United States May 25, 2010 Photo by Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic.com To license this image (60566103), contact FilmMagic.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after mysterious facial changes
- Syfy Renews Zombie Drama 'Z Nation'
- Mark Duplass to Give Film Keynote at SXSW 2015
- TV Production in Los Angeles Posts Third Quarter Increase
- Shia LaBeouf admits he used to follow Alec Baldwin home in ?Interview'
- ?Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany to make New York stage debut
- Babs is Back! Barbara Walters Will Host 'Most Fascinating' Special Again
- Director James Wan Will Return for 'The Conjuring 2,' May Helm DC Superhero Flick
- 'John Wick' Review: 10 Reasons You Need to Go See the Movie Yesterday