Heidi Montag's Roomie Promises 'Raw' Footage, and Spencer, on New Show
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 2nd 2010 05:45PM
On 'The Hills,' she's a supporting player. But on her new, as-yet-untitled, show, Jen Bunney will split the spotlight with best friend Heidi Montag, and she promises a raw, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants experience for viewers. Bunney, who has taken on the unofficial role as Montag's spokeswoman since her pal announced she was leaving husband Spencer Pratt, has given PopEater a quick primer on what to anticipate from their new project.
First off, expect plenty of screen time for the never-boring Pratt. "Of course Spencer will be in the show," she says. "He is her husband and even though they are separating, he is a part of her life and she's a part of his. He'll be an aspect of the show ... if he wasn't, it wouldn't be realistic."
► Friends and Family: Pratt-Montag Split Is a Publicity Stunt
Visually, the show won't be buffered with glossy set-up scenes like 'The Hills.' "It will be more like everyday life and totally relatable," Bunney says. "Sometimes we wont wear make-up, just natural." Whoa!
To show "how the paparazzi likes to maul Heidi," camera crews will tail the pair to events and during their daily activities. Bunney and Montag want this to feel "like a tell-all documentary," adding, "It's going to be really raw."
Keeping things authentic is one of their goals. "I think 'The Hills' amplified issues that weren't that big of a deal to draw bigger audiences." she says. "We aren't really sure what to tell you to expect for this first season -- it's all unplanned. We're just going to see what will happen."
The ladies will tape the show at a rented beach house in Malibu starting in July, though it's unclear who is producing or what network will air it. Regardless, Bunney promises an intimate look at their everyday lives and problems. They're excited to show people "everything" about their lives.
"We want the audience to feel what we are feeling, and we are so excited to finally tell the real story," Bunney tells us. "In the past, I was never able to explain who I was or tell people what happened with me and Heidi. With this show, we will focus on what happens in my relationship with my boyfriend, our friends and what normal girls go through."
Heidi Montag attends Liquid Pool at Aria at CityCenter on April 10, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Heidi Montag Hosts Liquid Pool At Aria At CityCenter Las Vegas CityCenter Las Vegas, NV United States April 10, 2010 Photo by Denise Truscello/WireImage.com To license this image (60124322), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Linda Perry, Sara Gilbert Writing a Children's Album With Their Kids
- Lynne Spears Jams Out to Britney Spears' "Toxic" in Funny Instagram Video From Jamie Lynn: Watch Now!
- Dukes of Hazzard Star John Schneider Slams TV Land for Pulling Reruns Over Confederate Flag
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- Watch the first full 'Wet Hot American Summer' trailer
- Does Rihanna's NSFW 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video go too far?
- #TBT: Myspace Profile Songs Meant a Lot, Which Song Would Your High School Self Love? Take Our Quiz!
- Demi Lovato Rocks Super Sexy Bondage Bra with Cutoffs & Thigh-High Mesh Boots on the Red Carpet—Look!
- Magic Mike XXL Review Roundup: Channing Tatum Is "Charming," but Everyone "Gets Ample Opportunity to Shine"