Video: Lady Gaga Chats With Larry King
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 2nd 2010 06:58AM
Introducing Gaga, King dubbed her, "international superstar, style icon, self-proclaimed 'freak.'" The visit was part of CNN's 30th anniversary week.
After the jump, highlights and the full interview, including a sneak peek of Gaga's 'Alejandro' video. Check out the first interview clip:
How does she want to go? "I'd rather die on stage."
What's with the death fixation, anyway?: "I dream about it a lot. I suppose I could lie to you and not tell you the truth, but the truth is I do think about it."
Does the newly-championed member of Time's 100 Most Influential People in the World consider herself an icon? "No, I do not. I hope when I'm dead I'll be considered an icon, though."
Was she really going to perform with Michael Jackson? "I was actually asked to open for Michael on his tour. We were working on making it happen. But Michael's death was devastating for me, regardless of whether or not I was supposed to go on tour with him."
And hey, what's up with her health? "I'm okay. Thank you, Larry. How are you?"
Lady Gaga Snaps
Lady Gaga performs at Palais Omnisports de Bercy on May 21 in Paris. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Belafonte denies reports he abused wife Mel B
- Larry King grills Willie Robertson on his views on homosexuality
- Jason Segel reveals his worst nightmare
- Lady Gaga recalls some good advice she got from a stripper
- Time travel meets indie-movie charm in ?Life Is Strange' trailer
- ?Gone With the Wind' at 75: A first-time viewer and an expert discuss
- Another Day, Another Nicki Minaj Nip Slip!
- Kris and Bruce Jenner One Step Closer to Divorce
- Stephen Collins' Speaks Out About Molestation Allegations In New Interview
- Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of Documentary Trailer: We Were The Biggest Band in the World, Then It Just Stopped
- Jenny Slate Sings Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" as Marcel the Shell
- British Man Who Spends $150K on Botox, Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian: "I Welcome the Hate"