Video: Lady Gaga Chats With Larry King
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 2nd 2010 06:58AM
Introducing Gaga, King dubbed her, "international superstar, style icon, self-proclaimed 'freak.'" The visit was part of CNN's 30th anniversary week.
After the jump, highlights and the full interview, including a sneak peek of Gaga's 'Alejandro' video. Check out the first interview clip:
How does she want to go? "I'd rather die on stage."
What's with the death fixation, anyway?: "I dream about it a lot. I suppose I could lie to you and not tell you the truth, but the truth is I do think about it."
Does the newly-championed member of Time's 100 Most Influential People in the World consider herself an icon? "No, I do not. I hope when I'm dead I'll be considered an icon, though."
Was she really going to perform with Michael Jackson? "I was actually asked to open for Michael on his tour. We were working on making it happen. But Michael's death was devastating for me, regardless of whether or not I was supposed to go on tour with him."
And hey, what's up with her health? "I'm okay. Thank you, Larry. How are you?"
Lady Gaga Snaps
Lady Gaga performs at Palais Omnisports de Bercy on May 21 in Paris. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' Star Amanda Peterson's Cause of Death Revealed
- Extra Scoop: Did Josh Duggar Have a Pregnancy Scare with Another Woman?
- Win It! A Patricia Nash Argos Crossbody Handbag
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 45 Million Instagram Followers With, You Guessed It, a Cleavage Shot
- Bryan Cranston: Being Famous "Is Almost Like Being a Pregnant Woman"
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Is a "Free Spirit," "Amazing With Kids," Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Says