Video: Lady Gaga Chats With Larry King
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 2nd 2010 06:58AM
Introducing Gaga, King dubbed her, "international superstar, style icon, self-proclaimed 'freak.'" The visit was part of CNN's 30th anniversary week.
After the jump, highlights and the full interview, including a sneak peek of Gaga's 'Alejandro' video. Check out the first interview clip:
How does she want to go? "I'd rather die on stage."
What's with the death fixation, anyway?: "I dream about it a lot. I suppose I could lie to you and not tell you the truth, but the truth is I do think about it."
Does the newly-championed member of Time's 100 Most Influential People in the World consider herself an icon? "No, I do not. I hope when I'm dead I'll be considered an icon, though."
Was she really going to perform with Michael Jackson? "I was actually asked to open for Michael on his tour. We were working on making it happen. But Michael's death was devastating for me, regardless of whether or not I was supposed to go on tour with him."
And hey, what's up with her health? "I'm okay. Thank you, Larry. How are you?"
Lady Gaga Snaps
Lady Gaga performs at Palais Omnisports de Bercy on May 21 in Paris. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Cleveland Kidnapping Hero To Get Free Burgers For Life
- PHOTOS: Has Ellen Had Enough Of LA?
- Jennifer Aniston On 'Friends' Reunion: 'We All Miss Working Together'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Cannes Film Festival: Hilaria and Alec Baldwin Talk 'Seduced and Abandoned'
- Report: Elin Nordegren ?Furious' Over Tiger and Lindsey's Family Photos
- Ellen DeGeneres Buys $26M Home in Santa Barbara County