Evangeline Lilly Wants to Write Children's Books
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 3rd 2010 01:01PM
"I love to write," the 30-year-old Canadian actress told the late night host. "I write everything across the board -- kids stories and novels and scripts. I actually would like to give that a go; I'd like to try to be a writer."
"I give you permission. You can now be a writer," Ferguson joked.
From memory, Lilly shared the following, recited in a playful, rhyming cadence:
Pressed for the secret, Lilly said excitedly, "You have to read the book to find out!"The name is Squickerwonker, perhaps unknown to you.
But that's it, Squickerwonker, and this is what Squickerwonkers do.
Squickerwonkers like to rule, be chief and head of things,
And have the name and number that everybody rings.
Squickerwonkers like the wealth and inheritance of old folks,
And Squickerwonkers are quick to think and have the answers to all jokes.
But there's a secret that lies behind the Squickerwonkers name,
It's a horrible secret that gives Squickerwonkers shame...
Watch the video:
Ferguson's interest seemed to make Lilly seriously consider publishing 'The Squickerwonkers.'
"And then sell it to Dreamworks or something and make a big cartoon movie," Ferguson added.
Evangeline Lilly Snapshots
'Lost' star Evangeline Lilly is seen here flashing her Hollywood smile at the 'La Princesse de Montpensier' screening at the 63rd Cannes Film Festival on May 16. More Pics of 'Kate' >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Apologizes After Visiting Controversial Japanese Yasukuni Shrine
- Melissa Gorga To Debut Jewelry Line on HSN: All the Details on Her New "Sexy and Sophisticated" Collection
- Robyn Lively Remembers 1989 Classic Teen Witch With 10 Amazing Facts
- Shia LaBeouf’s Money-Grubbing Uncle Owes Him Another $200K — I Want My Money!
- ?Flattered' Laura Prepon Denies ?Unbelievable' Rumors She's Dating Fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- 7 worst Nickelodeon scandals
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek: Cristina Faces Her Most Difficult Decision Ever—Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber "Extremely Sorry" for Visiting Shrine Honoring Japanese War Criminals
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets Naked and Has Sex With a Clown in Hilarious GQ Photo Shoot—See the Pic!