Spencer Pratt Surfaces With Beard, Without Heidi
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 3rd 2010 07:23AM
A bearded Spencer Pratt took a woodsy run in Malibu yesterday, apparently dealing with his alleged split from Heidi Montag with some good old-fashioned exercise ... complete with full camouflage, hiking gear and a walkie-talkie.
Montag's new roommate Jen Bunney told PopEater yesterday, "Spencer is her husband and even though they are separating, he is a part of her life and she's a part of his."
The legitimacy of the Speidi split has been in question since ... well, since the news broke. "It's really just another one of Spencer's publicity stunts," a friend close to the situation tells PopEater. Which would lend a whole lot of sense to these photos of a seemingly unhinged (or just seriously enthusiastic about beards/running?) Pratt. "It seems there's no limits to what they will do for publicity," our source said.
Montag's sister, Holly, isn't buying the breakup, either. "If anyone has come to expect anything from those two it's that they are the liars," she tweeted over the weekend.
"They really are still together," our source says. "This will all be revealed in time. They aren't going to separate. It's all a part of Heidi's new show."
It's hard to argue the separation and ensuing drama doesn't have a scripted air. In the meantime, more photos of Wildman Spencer, please.
Heidi Montag attends Liquid Pool at Aria at CityCenter on April 10, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Heidi Montag Hosts Liquid Pool At Aria At CityCenter Las Vegas CityCenter Las Vegas, NV United States April 10, 2010 Photo by Denise Truscello/WireImage.com To license this image (60124322), contact WireImage.com
MORE ABOUT Spencer Pratt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Spencer Pratt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"