Stars Come Out For White House Tribute Concert For Paul McCartney
By Steven Avalos Posted Jun 3rd 2010 05:38PM
The former Beatle shared the stage with Stevie Wonder, Faith Hill, Corrine Bailey Rae and even the Jonas Brothers, all who paid tribute through covers of his classic and extensive catalog of music, and even got a light roasting by Jerry Seinfeld.
Huffington Post reports that Stevie had the Obama family clapping along to "We Can Work It Out," and eventually Michelle, Sasha, Malia and the Commander in Chief himself took the stage for a group singalong of "Hey Jude." Check out footage of the special evening after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says
- Country legend Slim Whitman dies at age 90
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Designer Gets Hosed Down By Much Younger Girlfriend
- Transgender Man Featured On VH1 Reality TV Show
- 'Man Of Steel' Gets Religious
- George Lucas has not spoken to J.J. Abrams about the next ?Star Wars'
- ?Franklin & Bash' star Breckin Meyer takes the EW Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Katy Perry says Russell Brand asked for a divorce via text message
- Guess the Big Baby Bump!
- ?Anchorman 2' Trailer: Ron Burgundy and News Team Assembled
- Johnny Depp on Split with Vanessa Paradis: ?It Wasn't Easy on Me'