Stars Come Out For White House Tribute Concert For Paul McCartney
By Steven Avalos Posted Jun 3rd 2010 05:38PM
The former Beatle shared the stage with Stevie Wonder, Faith Hill, Corrine Bailey Rae and even the Jonas Brothers, all who paid tribute through covers of his classic and extensive catalog of music, and even got a light roasting by Jerry Seinfeld.
Huffington Post reports that Stevie had the Obama family clapping along to "We Can Work It Out," and eventually Michelle, Sasha, Malia and the Commander in Chief himself took the stage for a group singalong of "Hey Jude." Check out footage of the special evening after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Modern Family's' Julie Bowen sticks up for Sofia Vergara
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- 'Full House' reboot on Netflix confirmed
- 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Star Slams Cheating Rumors, Shocked by Divorce
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Conflicting Reports on Bobbi Kristina's Condition
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Move Forward to Finalizing Divorce
- Prince William Starts Paternity Leave Early, Prince Harry Could Be in U.K. For Baby's Birth
- Kim Richards Talks Arrest on Dr Phil: "None of This Would Have Happened if I Didn't Drink"
- John Stamos Confirms Full House Reunion: Show Coming Back for 13-Episode Netflix Special