'Housewives' Star Jill Zarin Contacts Authorities Following Hater Threats
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 7th 2010 10:15AM
"We are being harassed and threatened by a family from Chicago and Alabama. We have contacted authorities. I will block anyone who is linked to them per postal service law enforcement until they finish investigation. This is a serious crime and all evidence has been handed over. If you are involved in anyway. I suggest you stop. Enough is enough. It is NOT funny or a joke," Zarin wrote on her official Facebook page.
The threats apparently came after a recently-aired episode of the Bravo reality show, as some viewers were angered by the way Zarin handled her drama with co-star Bethenny Frankel. On the finale of 'Housewives,' she and Frankel discuss their fight, which has become "totally berserk."
"What the hell happened to us?" she asks her pal over lunch. "I feel like we were married and then we separated, and I don't want to be separated."
Frankel tells Zarin that she's been "disloyal" and that she's been "killed by this."
"I don't know how to build a relationship in the future because I am so damaged by this relationship," she says. "It's like a divorce."
Zarin later posted another message on Facebook, admitting, "I will not tolerate haters on my Facebook and Twitter accounts anymore. The show is now OVER. I will be blocking anyone following the serious haters as well. Dina gave me good advice. You know who I mean. Haters come with being a celebrity. We all have them, but I will do my best to block them and their followers. Peace and Love. Not hate," she wrote.
'The Real Housewives of NYC'
Jill Zarin promotes her book 'Secrets Of A Jewish Mother' at Planet Hollywood in New York City.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day