'Housewives' Star Jill Zarin Contacts Authorities Following Hater Threats
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 7th 2010 10:15AM
"We are being harassed and threatened by a family from Chicago and Alabama. We have contacted authorities. I will block anyone who is linked to them per postal service law enforcement until they finish investigation. This is a serious crime and all evidence has been handed over. If you are involved in anyway. I suggest you stop. Enough is enough. It is NOT funny or a joke," Zarin wrote on her official Facebook page.
The threats apparently came after a recently-aired episode of the Bravo reality show, as some viewers were angered by the way Zarin handled her drama with co-star Bethenny Frankel. On the finale of 'Housewives,' she and Frankel discuss their fight, which has become "totally berserk."
"What the hell happened to us?" she asks her pal over lunch. "I feel like we were married and then we separated, and I don't want to be separated."
Frankel tells Zarin that she's been "disloyal" and that she's been "killed by this."
"I don't know how to build a relationship in the future because I am so damaged by this relationship," she says. "It's like a divorce."
Zarin later posted another message on Facebook, admitting, "I will not tolerate haters on my Facebook and Twitter accounts anymore. The show is now OVER. I will be blocking anyone following the serious haters as well. Dina gave me good advice. You know who I mean. Haters come with being a celebrity. We all have them, but I will do my best to block them and their followers. Peace and Love. Not hate," she wrote.
'The Real Housewives of NYC'
Jill Zarin promotes her book 'Secrets Of A Jewish Mother' at Planet Hollywood in New York City.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!