Who Should Be the Next 'American Idol' Judge?
By Denise Warner Posted Jun 7th 2010 09:00AM
PopEater asked its readers if they had to pick either Madonna, Bret Michaels, Diddy or Howard Stern for Cowell's spot -- who would they choose? (All four have either spoken out or been rumored for the position.) More than 42K voted in our poll, and 50 percent chose Michaels, with second place going to Stern, who garnered 19 percent of the vote.
Wanting a face for these answers, we hit the streets of New York City to find out who should take Simon's place. We even got a few surprise guests to weigh in. Watch It Below
American Idol 2010
© BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM "American Idol" Season 9 finalists perform live in Herald Square as part of the launch of M&M's Pretzel. Picture Shows: Tim Urban NON-EXCLUSIVE June 2, 2010 Job: 100602X7 New York, New York www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Matthew McConaughey stands up for romantic comedies
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- Hear the ?Voice of Italy'-winning nun's cover of Madonna's ?Like a Virgin'
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Baby News! Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam Are Expecting
- What Are Kerry Washington's Makeup Must-Haves?
- The Palin Family Brawl in Alaska: Listen to Bristol Describe Her Beatdown!
- Khloe Kardashian "Can't Even Get in Touch" With Lamar Odom to Finalize Divorce
- Billy Bob Thornton Talks Angelina Jolie: "She Thought it Would be Romantic to Slice Our Fingers"
- Kanye West Wishes Kim Kardashian Happy Birthday, "Just Saying I Love You Isn't Strong Enough"