Who Should Be the Next 'American Idol' Judge?
By Denise Warner Posted Jun 7th 2010 09:00AM
PopEater asked its readers if they had to pick either Madonna, Bret Michaels, Diddy or Howard Stern for Cowell's spot -- who would they choose? (All four have either spoken out or been rumored for the position.) More than 42K voted in our poll, and 50 percent chose Michaels, with second place going to Stern, who garnered 19 percent of the vote.
Wanting a face for these answers, we hit the streets of New York City to find out who should take Simon's place. We even got a few surprise guests to weigh in. Watch It Below
American Idol 2010
© BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM "American Idol" Season 9 finalists perform live in Herald Square as part of the launch of M&M's Pretzel. Picture Shows: Tim Urban NON-EXCLUSIVE June 2, 2010 Job: 100602X7 New York, New York www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- How Much Do You Really Know About 'Star Wars'?
- Who Else Could Have Played Liberace
- 'Fast and Furious 6': Ranking the Ridiculousness
- ?Suits' makes EW's Summer Must List ? the stars give us theirs
- Season Finale Round-Up: Our TV critics on ?The Office,' ?Bates Motel,' ?Doctor Who,' ?Arrow,' ?Nashville' and more
- Mariah Carey swears, has a wardrobe issue on ?Good Morning America' ? VIDEO
- Now Playing: Live Movie Reviews
- Debra Messing on Life, Love, and the Role that Made Her Famous
- David Hasselhoff Plops Down Nearly $2 Million for New Home