Who Should Be the Next 'American Idol' Judge?
By Denise Warner Posted Jun 7th 2010 09:00AM
PopEater asked its readers if they had to pick either Madonna, Bret Michaels, Diddy or Howard Stern for Cowell's spot -- who would they choose? (All four have either spoken out or been rumored for the position.) More than 42K voted in our poll, and 50 percent chose Michaels, with second place going to Stern, who garnered 19 percent of the vote.
Wanting a face for these answers, we hit the streets of New York City to find out who should take Simon's place. We even got a few surprise guests to weigh in. Watch It Below
American Idol 2010
© BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM "American Idol" Season 9 finalists perform live in Herald Square as part of the launch of M&M's Pretzel. Picture Shows: Tim Urban NON-EXCLUSIVE June 2, 2010 Job: 100602X7 New York, New York www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Lindsay Lohan Dodges Sobriety Questions, Gives Pole Dancing Lesson
- Cute or Ew? 'Orange Is the New Black' Sneak Peek Reveals Piper's New Pastime in Solitary
- Clare Crawley Has a Message for ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture